sharetrader
Page 774 of 936 FirstFirst ... 274674724764770771772773774775776777778784824874 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 9358

"In particular, in the short-term, the planned spin-off of the exploration centric Coromandel Gold Limited (“CGL”),
    a subsidiary of the Company, and its envisaged separate market listing, should provide some additional return to
    Shareholders."

Accounting 101 would say that "rebranding" would not change the value of the company, therefore bring no additional return to shareholders.

I am most interested in why the current board doesn't want Jonu. There is so much in this statement from them that irks me.
    The Board unanimously recommends that shareholders vote against Resolution 3.
    Mr Upperton has nominated himself for the Board. The Board and Management of the Company have found Mr Upperton to be hostile to the existing Board and Management. His election is likely to cause disruption to the Company and will in the opinion of the Board and Management be an impediment to the smooth and efficient functioning of the Board and Company. Mr Upperton’s skills and qualifications do not bring to the Board any additional benefits. The Company is not able to verify that the above Biography provided by Mr Upperton is accurate.

Did Jonu nominate himself for the board or did someone else, I think we all know many of us were keen for him to do it, so if NTL cant even get that first statement right, jeez! Yes Mr Upperton has every right to be hostile at the moment, but to be fair, Jonu has been nothing but patient and the only hostility is with posters on here who were truly fed up with the shenanigans at NTL. His election is likely to cause disruption.... well blimming heck, I hope so. Cause disruption to their padded out lifestyle I hope. I think Jonu's skills are probably more worthy than Kelly Wyse. And finally, I think NTL are casting aspersions against Jonu.... they should be very careful....

My vote is definitely going against the other 2 and for Jonu. Although I despair as to how long he will last.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Hi Landyman, good on you. I am in pretty close to the same situation, but made it back through AKP on ASX (DYOR but I expect this to go from 27.5 to at least 275 and potentially, as high as 940 eventually if Apple buy them out for 20 Billion).

Except, I am not so sure about buying back in.
    I considered buy nows at .001 but besides speculation on bull**** announcements and NTL's own pump and dump propoganda, I dont see value as a geniune producer, as I dont think they are set up or have to funds to be an actual producer.
    I think you are a very brave man to risk losing money - again - on this stock - with what you now know.

Got all my lost coin back and 3x as much again by buying into FFX last year. How long would I have been waiting to reach that position staying with NTL, especially as they are going to lop at least one '0' off the number of shares on issue with the upcoming consolidation. Potentially after the 'rights issue' there could be over 5b shares on issue, so a 1:10 consolidation brings shares on issue down to 500m. At .02 to .03 the share price won't stay there very long and will soon be heading back under .01 again. Huge loss of capitalisation and shareholder worth. Selling now at .002 might still be the wise thing to do.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/379439
    Votes haven't even been done yet but the decision being made by the looks otherwisr jonos disclose would gave been made.
    Oliver what's your take

Legend

The Latest NTL "Money Grab Sheet":

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...423/355048.pdf

Free Bonus & All for those brave enough to want to stump up their 0.2c only worth to be watered down, consolidated
    on BUT after that still then wanting to look remotely LOYAL in slightest to this Wealth Destroying Bottomless Pit of an Outfit

Board should register NTL as a Charitable Trust with GOAL of preserving ancient Mine Workings
    and the precious wildlife (Snails & Spiders) residing in the Shafts - then Stakeholders may be
    able to extract their 33% worth out of Donations (Contributions) in Govt sponsored Donations credits ..

Let's forget that there's anything down there - NTL haven't been able rescue too much for the
    millions thrown down the hole in over a decade of inventing new ways of spinning the stories ..
    Last edited by nztx; 20-09-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Legend

Buried in the Money Grab Sheet release is this:

Page 18

FMA allegations about Matt Hill social media website postings

The Board acknowledges the announcement by the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority (“FMA”) on 12 August 2021, relating to a civil lawsuit it planned to bring against CEO Matthew Hill alleging misleading postings by Mr. Hill on the Sharetrader social media website. The Company released a response to that FMA announcement on the same day confirming that it is not aware of any further details about the FMA’s civil claim, other than what was contained in the announcement. As at the date of this document, the Company has no further information and understand that the claim is still yet to be served on Mr. Hill.

To be clear the claim is not a criminal prosecution, and is not against New Talisman at all. Mr. Hill has indicated he strongly disputes what little he knows about the allegations made. As the claim will be before the courts in due course, which will ultimately decide if it has any merit, the Board has no further comment on the matter.

Please note: the Colour Red has been added to the quoted text & is not part of the Original Text - it is added here, so no-one reading it here can miss it

Perhaps NTL should enlighten everyone on Mr Hill's whereabouts OVERSEAS possibly being the reason why
    they include in the announcement "..understand that the claim is still yet to be served on Mr. Hill."

The FMA action may be the least of NTL & it's Boards worries, if the Stakeholders decide that a few Chapters
    of EMU PLUCKING to purge & reclaim the Company with majority Kiwi governance forwards is in order

Let the sizeable Sharesies Nominee Shareholding in NTL be fair warning to NTL of what may happen
    and that NTL & it's Board would be advised to not overly P*ss Off it's Stakeholders .. or could face
    the consequences ..
    Last edited by nztx; 20-09-2021 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/379439
    Votes haven't even been done yet but the decision being made by the looks otherwisr jonos disclose would gave been made.
    Oliver what's your take
    They are up for re-election at the SGM. Approval or disapproval is up to the shareholders. Shareholders always have a say in the election of their representatives being the board members.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    The Latest NTL "Money Grab Sheet":

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...423/355048.pdf

Free Bonus & All for those brave enough to want to stump up their 0.2c only worth to be watered down, consolidated
    on BUT after that still then wanting to look remotely LOYAL in slightest to this Wealth Destroying Bottomless Pit of an Outfit

Board should register NTL as a Charitable Trust with GOAL of preserving ancient Mine Workings
    and the precious wildlife (Snails & Spiders) residing in the Shafts - then Stakeholders may be
    able to extract their 33% worth out of Donations (Contributions) in Govt sponsored Donations credits ..

Let's forget that there's anything down there - NTL haven't been able rescue too much for the
    millions thrown down the hole in over a decade of inventing new ways of spinning the stories ..
    That is a very uninspiring document. I think that NTL has lost the touch or maybe this is a turd that cannot be polished

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    That is a very uninspiring document. I think that NTL has lost the touch or maybe this is a turd that cannot be polished

Could be too .. how many times can a company go back cap in hand to it's Stakeholders, if very little
    tangible progress is being seen at the Mine Face dragging out meaningful physical Gold stuff
    without re-spinning the 'same old same old' in hope of more pennies being tossed into the cap ?

Hinted "Share Consolidation" should be construed (if not mistaken) as "THIS WON'T BE THE LAST"
    Cap Raise either ..

The chapters of the long tale have their origins back to mid 1980's, and forward the last decade or so under
    the current Leadership.

So over THIRTY SOMETHING YEARS of picking, scratching, analysing, digging around Talisman, Drafting up
    Cap Raise & Feel Good Reports along the way .. and that's just so far .. and look where NTL is at now ?

Cap Raises, Shareholder Stake Dilution, Loss of SP value all appear to have been most prolific / worst in the past 10 years

How much Revenue from Gold sales has been seen over the period for all the new Capital raised and billions
    of new shares ?

The SP trend for a solitary share in NTL / HGL may be comparable to the downwards dive in the value of the German
    currency during the hyper inflationary 1920's, with simply vast quantities more printed in attempt to fill the gap ..

Let's hope that the Stakeholder's Millions over the years have at least seen the resident snails & spiders in the shaft
    afforded a secure & safe home, if nothing more

If they had ability to write or talk, then undoubtedly some further interesting accounts of things could come out ..
    Last edited by nztx; 21-09-2021 at 01:18 AM.

Anyone in contact with Hamish Brown? As at last report, he was the largest shareholder - wonder what way he is leaning with upcoming vote.