sharetrader
Page 793 of 935 FirstFirst ... 293693743783789790791792793794795796797803843893 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 9345
    Legend

Just to put that latest pdf announcements into perspective - both issued to late for NZX one must assume:

Released to ASX, presumably ?

NOT Released to NZX yet ?

That leaves the remainder of the Board left to set the future course for NTL
    Last edited by nztx; 08-10-2021 at 08:31 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Weta View Post
    Jonu has a new way to communicate with us.

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Shall we make that man the New Chairman ?

Plenty of Board vacancies now, the rats have run away and no new mice are showing up from their nests ..

Goodbye CGL listing.

I wasn't going to invest in it anyways.

Looking forward to my chance to holiday at the Vanuatu time share property, as a shareholders perk.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Just to put that latest pdf announcements into perspective - both issued to late for NZX one must assume:

Released to ASX, presumably ?

NOT Released to NZX yet ?

That leaves the remainder of the Board left to set the future course for NTL
    Yes ASX release.

https://www2.asx.com.au/markets/company/ntl

Legend

Goodbye CGL listing.

Looking forward to my chance to holiday at the Vanuatu time share property, as a shareholders perk.

I'm interested in what the New Board unearth from the Carnage left behind & future prospects

What will happen to the Holiday Island prospect in Vanuatu ?

What will be salvageable from the hole in the Mountain at Karangahape ?

Are there any issues with advancing the newly acquired Broken Hill Hobby mine ?

At least Hill hasn't completely run away just yet - but that doesn't mean the Red Hot Poker
    wont be primed up for when & if he finally reappears on this side of the ditch ..

Finally, does a small Company like NTL actually need a CEO & one on Covid leave out on the other side
    of the ditch (and presumably on full Holiday Pay when the Company has limited resources) ?

Ensuing weeks could be interesting
    Last edited by nztx; 08-10-2021 at 08:40 PM.

Advanced Member

Goodbye CGL listing.

I regret to inform you, that your chance getting sunburnt there is somewhat reduced now.

Despite clashing with me over Vanuatu previously, O J seems to have seen the light, and is less enthused about that timeshare opportunity, than what the previous board was.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post

At least Hill hasn't completely run away just yet - but that doesn't mean the Red Hot Poker wont be primed up for when & if he finally reappears on this side of the ditch ........
    Ya just know he is going to be absolutely spewing.

His carefully crafted and manipulated and controlled empire is crumbling around him. He'll stay for as long as he can of course, if for no other reason to grab that thousand dollars a day.

What a fantastic fish and chip Friday its been

Monday I expect a notice that NTL is going to restructure its operation.

CEO role to become redundant & Jonu to become managing director.

I'm wondering why Murray Stevens was the first one to jump. Was he as corrupt as the other two chiefs of disservice.

Why don't us shareholders organize a get together on the day of Matt's trial?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Hi all, John Upperton here. Well it's official, I have been elected to the Board. I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for the support.
    I'm unlikely to post hereafter but I will be keeping the message sent at today's meeting, front and centre with the Board. Shareholders have been very clear they are not happy with the Company, and there is a lot of work to be done to regain the trust and respect of our investors.

Rest assured this will be my at the forefront of my endeavours to get this mine producing....sooner rather than later.

Thanks again....and as always DYOR!!!!
    You go boy!

Not matter what happens from here on out, it'll still be better than what would have happened if things went uncontested. If we eventually go belly up regardless, at least we will have done so with a fighting chance.

I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.

Legend

I wonder when NTL will issue an announcement on who took up all those new shares (10% of the Capital)
    ahead of the now cancelled Cap Raise and whether that share issue will also be cancelled / refunded ?
    Last edited by nztx; 08-10-2021 at 09:00 PM.