sharetrader
Page 8 of 936 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108508 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I can see a deal between NTL and them being discussed one day. Having discussions about investing 20% in an African mine in a war-torn country and not seeing into their own backyard? Yeah right. You never know, but this is far, far off speculation!
    NTL (previous heritage) have been around for a very long time. Looks like rennison are trying what Glass earth tried previously grab ground around a known area in the hope that NTL causes their moose pasture to get a lift in value or trying to sell it to NTL. NTL could have applied for the tenement after GEL wonder why they didnt?

It been a trend for opportunistic explorers for a while now. Peg out areas around known resources and hope the tenement owner of the resource area lifts their values through activity. GEL tried it previously on same tenement. Zero result.

Disclosure - Holding options

AWOL

Hey moosie, NTL had a bit of a backtrack today - got a few at .013. Still awaiting the report - any idea when its coming?

One question that some newer sharetraders may be asking, which I don't believe has been answered yet?

Do shareholders who previously held HGD shares get all their shares converted into NTL shares automatically when the company changed names?

Some big gaps appearing as the report time nears. Uptrend in place, looking good!
    Eternally optomistic

AWOL

Just liking what the charts are saying to me and the fact a report is due soon. Undervalued company always worth the gamble!
    heads up. oz up 10%

1.6 here now. Looking good
    Moosie, or Goldie as you are also known, what do you propose is the maximum value of this company their NZ gold mining operations are as successful as their current predictions?

Moosie, when you expecting the feasibility and DRC reports to occur? Should be this week or next for the pre-feasbiliity I am pressuming? Later for the DRC.. Are you still in?
    Last edited by Dej; 19-03-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dej View Post
    Moosie, when you expecting the feasibility and DRC reports to occur? was a date placed on them? cant find any information anywhere, and are you still accumulating?
    The investor presentation slide show said pre-feasibility report by "End of Q1 2013" if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    The investor presentation slide show said pre-feasibility report by "End of Q1 2013" if I recall correctly.
    Cheers Robbo!

Good news for Coromandel Gold via Broken Hill Prospecting on the ASX...
    Interesting, good find. Looking forward to some good upcoming reports.