sharetrader
Page 801 of 934 FirstFirst ... 301701751791797798799800801802803804805811851901 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 9331

Yeah he had obviously set himself up as a consultant being paid to do a job.
    Maybe there was some personal liability safety in that.
    I do hope his liability insurance is fully paid up, he may be needing that maxed out, when the law suits come.

Advanced Member

Meanwhile, an observation from the ping pong table, which has been decidedly wobbly since a certain digger driver backed into it.

Recently buyers @.2c stood at $7K, now over $108K worth.

Matt won't sue the company if he wins what does he get?The company has no assets and no money(some would say thanks to him).So he could end up with owning the whole lot.

If he loses he has huge legal bills to pay.

So it's a lose lose situation for him,he would be an idiot to sue,and he is no idiot,thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Matt won't sue the company if he wins what does he get?The company has no assets and no money(some would say thanks to him).So he could end up with owning the whole lot.

If he loses he has huge legal bills to pay.

So it's a lose lose situation for him,he would be an idiot to sue,and he is no idiot,thats for sure
    Yep, he will likely have huge legal bills, but not for this.

Three months notice ($90,000) is a small price to pay to get rid of him.
    I laughed when I read this, "For the period of Matthew Hill's three month notice period he will be acting
    with reduced delegated authority as Chief Executive Officer"

He didn't do a lot when he had full delegated authority .
    I wonder how those Australian "sophisticated and institutional" investors are feeling now having just fronted up with $AU670,000 only to see the rights issue disappear, along with the CEO and Board and secretary. (maybe they've got a way of getting out of it?)

I wonder if Matty and his family will be holding on or dumping their 68 million shares?

Maybe about $1.5 million in the bank? (can't be bothered to check)

So, going forward I will be looking forward to the new NTL Board releasing an in depth, honest, transparent and fiscally detailed report into the future strategy of this company. After all Jonu's got 84 million reasons to get that gold out!!!
    Last edited by dubya; 13-10-2021 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Meanwhile, an observation from the ping pong table, which has been decidedly wobbly since a certain digger driver backed into it.

Recently buyers @.2c stood at $7K, now over $108K worth.
    Well, we know it cant be Jonu buying up!!!! So someone is keen. For first time in a while, Im keen, but will wait to see what comes out in the wash.

Jonu, I know there's plenty on the table to clean up. Don't forget this one.

https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/...Crb4f8EAAAA%3D

Or do get Kelly Wyse to update her Linkedin - now been Director for 2 months - really, it was 2 minutes

Hi Matt. I know you will be reading this page. Bad luck son. I'm still waiting for the de-fam papers. Looks like you lost. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Hi Matt. I know you will be reading this page. Bad luck son. I'm still waiting for the de-fam papers. Looks like you lost. All the best.
    Gee maybe we get really lucky and start to see posts from Bullish again!?