sharetrader
Page 804 of 934 FirstFirst ... 304704754794800801802803804805806807808814854904 ... LastLast
Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 9331
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    If it is him posting (and a lot of people think it is) what a nasty vitriolic piece of work he is.
    I would think it unlikely, if not it's gross stupidity continuing 'market information-based manipulation' while still employed by NTL. He'd have ASIC breathing down his neck as well as the FMA.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I would think it unlikely, if not it's gross stupidity continuing 'market information-based manipulation' while still employed by NTL. He'd have ASIC breathing down his neck as well as the FMA.

but then there is the alleged conduct & history on here covering how many years ?

A smart poster would have made themselves aware of posting pre-requisites necessary for a Director.
    But then the alleged ST forum conduct is not only in terms of position as a Director but also a CEO

Fairly stupid conduct really if upheld as alleged, so can anything be ruled out ?
    Last edited by nztx; 15-10-2021 at 05:18 PM.

spv1 has been very busy over on HC today, yet no posts on the NTL forum.

https://hotcopper.com.au/search/2906...%5B0%5D=842238

Maybe it's a trait he picked up from his father, robbo24.

Legend

Wonder how many of the 42 million Share stack - Wonderboy has managed to move so far ?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Weta View Post
    spv1 has been very busy over on HC today, yet no posts on the NTL forum.

https://hotcopper.com.au/search/2906...%5B0%5D=842238

A really well informed sort of chap on many things mining - isn't he ?

Any missing snails reported from our Mine in the Mountain, aside from the obvious ?

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    A really well informed sort of chap on many things mining - isn't he ?

Any missing snails reported from our Mine in the Mountain, aside from the obvious ?
    Yep, got bored of the day job of bleeding NTL dry as soon as he was dumped, so working on other "projects" with same "Bullish" style we all know.

Very well informed of all things NTL, you dont get that without the kind of knowledge he has.

Nup, he is just looking to find new ways to make the money he will soon be losing.

I am sure on all those years of 400k he will have a lot of investments to manage.

Saw him at one AGM, grab a cell phone from a protesteor, you could see he is a classic ausie battler with an evil bent.

How does spv1 have time to read & post on an internet forum for two or three hours a day at a minimum, during normal working hours, while on the payroll of NTL shareholders?

Any employer I've ever had would take offence to such action.

Quote Originally Posted by Weta View Post
    A bit of background evidence which helped me make this accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Good to see Matthew Hill buying more NTL. SPP and on-market.

I've done some research into the guy, he has a surprisingly successful background rubbing shoulders with some enormous companies.

Happy to share if anyone is interested.

And in reply to a lengthy Bullish post

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    This is consistent with my analysis.

I was never all that worried about the judicial review so didn't consider that a huge risk. However, for those who fear legal action it's safe to say that the bulk sampling programme will go ahead. This means revenue.

Revenue is a good thing for companies and for valuation of companies.

Mining companies, particularly those which are evolving from explorer to developer to producer may very well be "rerated" by analysts and investors.

Seeing as the path has been unfolding and progressing at a good rate I have more confidence in my NTL investment than any time previously. Hence partaking in the SPP (and numerous SPPS in the past to varying degrees).

Might be time to start sharing some more of my research about NTL (and BPL.ASX too for that matter).

Whether or not robbo24 is his dad still a bit speculative though. Would there be any issues if he was?
    Last edited by haewai; 18-10-2021 at 09:11 AM.