sharetrader
Page 806 of 934 FirstFirst ... 306706756796802803804805806807808809810816856906 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 9331

The NTL banner says it has moved but where to Vince?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    The NTL banner says it has moved but where to Vince?
    Is this some sort of trick question or what?
    om mani peme hum

Legend

For a moment I was wondering if the Registered Office had moved North out of Auckland .. however

Wonder if the fill-in CEO has been moved into his temporary new Prefab Office for a few months yet while on absentee leave
    .. even if he's not present on Kiwi soil ?

Only right isn't it ?

Could always install a cardboard cut out in his new temporary pew, so no-one forgets to axe the Management payments
    when it's finally time's up and time to biff out the rubbish
    Last edited by nztx; 26-10-2021 at 07:12 PM.

OK so its now moved into the Threads which is good but still has the negative comment re CEO vs the FMA for manipulation etc. Vince now that NTL has terminated the CEO contract cannot a standard banner of NTL New Talisman Mining be now used as is the case with nearly every other company on the forum as it currently is unfair to the shareholders who want this company to prosper.

Going to be some dour reports coming out soon for this company as reality sinks in.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Going to be some dour reports coming out soon for this company as reality sinks in.

Very possible with NTL too

But on the brighter side there is an ASX listed Company which could be sitting on something
    approaching if not exceeding the next MacRae's Gold Deposit unfolding down south
    not far from MacRaes

Subscribers to Chris Lee's publications will know all about this one as is evident from
    the upwards SP movements ..
    Last edited by nztx; 27-10-2021 at 09:10 PM.

I still wonder how those "sophisticated and institutional" Australian investors are feeling having fronted up with $AU670,000 only to see the rights issue disappear, along with the CEO and Board and secretary.

I'm not an expert on such matters, but if they were sophisticated and professional enough I would think they would have had an escape clause if the anticipated contractual terms and conditions were not met.
    The cancellation of the rights issue would be one such matter imo?!

Gotta feeling Jonus getting a HUGE dose of reality with this company, and a first hand look at the mess that Hill and Nader left behind.
    It will be very very interesting reading when the notices start coming out .
    Last edited by dubya; 27-10-2021 at 09:10 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    I still wonder how those "sophisticated and institutional" Australian investors are feeling having fronted up with $AU670,000 only to see the rights issue disappear, along with the CEO and Board and secretary.

I'm not an expert on such matters, but if they were sophisticated and professional enough I would think they would have had an escape clause if the anticipated contractual terms and conditions were not met.
    The cancellation of the rights issue would be one such matter imo?!

Gotta feeling Jonus getting a HUGE dose of reality with this company, and a first hand look at the mess that Hill and Nader left behind.
    It will be very very interesting reading when the notices start coming out .

Indeed it will be interesting reading

I wonder what gaps there are with Hill facing the exit door to follow Nader..
    obviously some element of hired expertise may become necessity, not seeking
    to preempt or imagine whatever Jonu & the Board may now be having to look at..

Hope I'm not wrong, but there could be quite a price tag still ahead in trying to get things anywhere near
    where they perhaps should be, if that is at all possible ..
    Last edited by nztx; 27-10-2021 at 09:20 PM.

Good to see the new banner now in place, thanks Vince. The September quarterly report should be released tomorrow maybe more abbreviated but hopefully with a straight forward road map towards production. It is great that Murray Stevens is still available as a geological consultant and Jane Bell is helping the office transition.

Guru

Shareholder notice of compensation received from former chairman claiming damages !!