sharetrader
Page 808 of 935 FirstFirst ... 308708758798804805806807808809810811812818858908 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,080 of 9348

What an unpleasant human being Mr Hill is.

I only know enough legal to get me into trouble, but if NTL had been deducting PAYE from the payment to APAC, then that would indicate being an employee. If NTL hadnt been deducting, and they should have been, then problem for NTL too.

Nasty business
    Last edited by Landyman; 28-10-2021 at 04:15 PM.

Legend

I'd gladly contribute to the pot to sue HILL & NADER big time on all the Shareholder Wealth that has
    evaporated while they were in control of the Board & feeding everyone feel-good stories with each
    Cap Raise

Time for this pair to be held accountable & made to pay dearly ..
    Last edited by nztx; 28-10-2021 at 04:15 PM.

If NTL were to switch the call forwarding at headquarters back to the CEO, as it was a couple of weeks ago when I rang it, I'm sure there will be an ample number of shareholders that would be more than happy to ring up and make things uncomfortable for him.

Matt didn't seem to like the question I put forward to him very much as he simply muttered & hung up on me.

So when are you going to step down as CEO Matt?

Quote Originally Posted by Weta View Post

So when are you going to step down as CEO Matt?
    Reading the release it looks like it has been terminated with immediate effect given the tactics he has chosen to pursue. I guess it will come down to contractual obligations that he is unlikely to have met for the last few years, and if he was an employee, in my view they have restructured if anything, new board have voted him out as a contractor and replaced the contracted ceo with an operations manager with mining experience. Hard to fight that matt.

Employment law has a tendency to favour the employee - so will have to tread lightly - will be ironic if NTL (as a business) have been doing the wrong thing by APAC, as the only person running the place was Hill - shafted himself, but hopefully not the "New" NTL

Yes all of this is a nasty business. The problem with it is it is a further distraction to the task of getting the mine operating and producing gold. Always best to stay well clear of companies that get involved in litigation. Too much stress and distraction to the task at hand. Jonu took on a big job and it has been made even harder for him.

Jonu is actually earning his money. Matt Hill needs to be held to account. It is a joke he is suing NTL after the damage he has done, an horrible joke.

Thanks Jonu for all your effort!!

Not a miner but a chemist. Perhaps a few of us need to stand up to help him get this duck across the line. I've got an accountant that has a large amount of ntl shares too....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Claim Received
    New Talisman Gold Mines Limited (NTL) advises it has received a claim from Matthew Hill for constructive dismissal asserting that Mr Hill is an employee, contrary to the contractual position between NTL and Asia Pacific Capital Group Limited (APAC) agreed in March 2014. Given the position taken by APAC, NTL considers the contractual relationship has come to an end with immediate effect.
    Mr Hill asserts he is entitled to various employment related entitlements and compensation, provisionally quantified at $892,000.
    NTL does not accept that Mr Hill has been an employee and denies the claims.
    NTL has recently identified a number of matters of concern arising from the conduct of APAC and Mr Hill throughout the period of the APAC contract and has reserved its rights to make its own claims against APAC and Mr Hill.

Mr J Upperton
    Chairman
    New Talisman Gold Mines Limited
    What a nasty little …
    Last edited by Muse; 28-10-2021 at 09:36 PM.