sharetrader
Page 809 of 936 FirstFirst ... 309709759799805806807808809810811812813819859909 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Yes all of this is a nasty business. The problem with it is it is a further distraction to the task of getting the mine operating and producing gold. Always best to stay well clear of companies that get involved in litigation. Too much stress and distraction to the task at hand. Jonu took on a big job and it has been made even harder for him.
    Never fear, reading the announcement I'm confident Jonu is one step ahead following the advice of Chapman Tripp NTL's solicitor.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Top marks to Jonu, for pruning the dead wood out at the stump.

It appears no one will receive any payment, unless they are adding value.

Lets hope for no lawsuits, along the lines of unfair dismissal, etc.
    I did post a warning, but lets hope Matt's parachute has a hole in it.

Hill - if you read this, be a BETTER man, not a BITTER man.

I just can't see this thing ever getting to court,Hill is clearly after a settlement.Why would you start legal proceedings,which are going to take years to resolve.When you have driven the company close to insolvency due to your own bad management.

The chances of collecting any sort of settlement would have to be pretty slim,no he is after a settlement,and if I was Jonu I would offer him $1.00,and a limp handshake!

percy

I would think NTL announcing they are employing a forensic accountant would focus Matt's attention.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I would think NTL announcing they are employing a forensic accountant would focus Matt's attention.
    Big call, but I think Matt took all cash from NTL out the front door, not the back door.

Legend

With the FMA Case & Allegations lingering around -- Hill's chances may be likened to facing into a stiff Southerly gale

Well hats off to our Jonu, a quarterly activities report that is clear and concise. What the future holds is unclear, but at least they seem to be focused on achieving some form of progress.

Long time listener, first time caller here...

I thought i would use my first post to congratulate John on setting the house on fire so all the rats ran out..

I was sucked into the NTL story a few years ago in my investing innocence but managed to get out with some of my shirt before it all turned to custard.

I hope this is a turning point for NTL and some transparency is finally provided on whether money is actually to be made at an economical cost of whether the old timers got the proper stuff.

Hopefully shareholders manage to get their moneys worth in a few years and NTL becomes a worthwhile investment again.
    Last edited by treekiwi; 29-10-2021 at 03:42 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Well hats off to our Jonu, a quarterly activities report that is clear and concise. What the future holds is unclear, but at least they seem to be focused on achieving some form of progress.

Indeed - can't dispute any of that

The old guard have been well and truly disrupted in their tracks and sent packing
    (bar a bit of whimpering yelling & screaming from land of the well baked)

Jane Beancounter is still assisting with Secretarial stuff and the new course is
    being formulated
    Last edited by nztx; 29-10-2021 at 05:12 PM.