sharetrader
Page 812 of 936 FirstFirst ... 312712762802808809810811812813814815816822862912 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 9358
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    I heard Paeroa was a lemon.

Perhaps NTL should start a new Export division - I'm told Lemons are in hot demand over in OZ

The really sour ones are especially sought after

Some good volume on the NZX and surprisingly the ASX this morning. Maybe its the the new Board investing and the Hills selling?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Some good volume on the NZX and surprisingly the ASX this morning. Maybe its the the new Board investing and the Hills selling?

Just 158 K traded on Friday - everyone must be busily resigned to stuffing their scrip back in the bottom draw

With such limited interest & trading - Hill may have have to wait 1000 years to finally depart the share
    register or alternatively donate all his shares all back to NTL

He could be stuffed if he wants some fast Ca$h out of his share pile in a hurry

Initial new Director disclosures - filed 4 Nov:

M Stiassny - Nil Holding
    S Sharif - 3 million
    Last edited by nztx; 07-11-2021 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Just 158 K traded on Friday - everyone must be busily resigned to stuffing their scrip back in the bottom draw

With such limited interest & trading - Hill may have have to wait 1000 years to finally depart the share
    register or alternatively donate all his shares all back to NTL

He could be stuffed if he wants some fast Ca$h out of his share pile in a hurry

Initial new Director disclosures - filed 4 Nov:

M Stiassny - Nil Holding
    S Sharif - 3 million
    Jeez nztx. You posted at 3.13am this morning. The only reason I’d be awake at that time and unable to sleep was if I had shares in this company. I'm sure you haven't lol!

From the AGM five weeks ago: “We spent a good part of the year investigating and pursuing less capital
    intensive paths that would enable treatment of Talisman ore without major capital outlays by the Company. Joint ventures, toll treatment arrangements etc. Those options despite at varying times showing some promise proved to be illusive, influenced at times by non-financial considerations, that are bought into play by the complex environment in which we operate”.

Then Hill has been quoted as saying at the AGM it would need $12 million to get the mine into production.

Where’s all the money going to come from to do all this, and what mugs are going to buy shares in the newly to be spun off company with fairy tale fantasies of gold exploration in Vanuatu?
    Last edited by dubya; 07-11-2021 at 01:35 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Jeez nztx. You posted at 3.13am this morning. The only reason I’d be awake at that time and unable to sleep was if I had shares in this company. I'm sure you haven't lol!

From the AGM five weeks ago: “We spent a good part of the year investigating and pursuing less capital
    intensive paths that would enable treatment of Talisman ore without major capital outlays by the Company. Joint ventures, toll treatment arrangements etc. Those options despite at varying times showing some promise proved to be illusive, influenced at times by non-financial considerations, that are bought into play by the complex environment in which we operate”.

Then Hill has been quoted as saying at the AGM it would need $12 million to get the mine into production.

Where’s all the money going to come from to do all this, and what mugs are going to buy shares in the newly to be spun off company with fairy tale fantasies of gold exploration in Vanuatu?

There has been far too much di*king around courtesy of Hill at the helm while he has been filling
    his pockets at stakeholders expense

And a fair amount of BS fed to stakeholders to cover it .. One would have thought that Hill had
    or should have had the connections & experience to get things going / happening, or did that only
    extend to flicking off extra blocks of NTL Shares into the laps of his mates & those on his contact list ?

The job needs first of all to establish there is ample stated resource there
    Secondly a finite timeframe for getting a Commercial Mining Licence
    Third - Issues on processing Ore
    Fourth - How to Finance it - Loans / Gold Loans / whatever

Let's face it - some Aussie & Offshore Mining outfits in many places have covered all this
    in a fraction of the time in which NTL has seemingly been moving at a snails pace

As we have all seen - Hill's past indications on say $12 Mil or whatever needed have usually turned into yet another dallop needed after that, and another lot a few years later & more a year later .. a continual rinse & repeat, with very little tangible progress

If we look at the Wealth Destruction to Shareholders this would be considerable - likely a fair chunk
    of all the Cap Raises over the past decade

Enough fuel for a large Shareholder Class Action against Nader & Hill ?

3.00 am is research / work time here - but dont be concerned - I've usually put in a full day's
    before most even open their eye lids a few hours later
    Last edited by nztx; 07-11-2021 at 02:13 PM.

IMHO, everything Hill said has to be taken with a grain of salt, given that he seemed to be feeding the us a line just to keep the CRs going.

That said, I dont think he could manipulate a JORC estimate. Whether the gold can be extracted safely, and at what cost seems key.

Now that Hills history I've jumped back in. Jonu has got very small boots to fill so I'm sure he will out perform the former cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Now that Hills history I've jumped back in. Jonu has got very small boots to fill so I'm sure he will out perform the former cabal.
    wow, that's a real vote of confidence for Jonu.

Legend

A domain name & live website that the new board dont know about ?

TALISMAN.GOLD

https://www.talisman.gold/corporate-profile/board/

All the old Board still appear on that one

And the Website & Domain that appears on NZX filings etc:

NEWTALISMANGOLDMINES.CO.NZ

http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.n...profile/board/

Here we have all the New Board & an Updated Website

Why was there two separate Domains & Live websites published each with their own separate files & hosting ?

Seems a bit wasteful on the part of the old Board - doesn't it

Is this where some the previous Cap Raises have gone ?

How many more stand alone NTL websites each with their own separate hosting account are there ?
    Last edited by nztx; 10-11-2021 at 01:45 AM.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Domain Name: talisman.gold
    Updated Date: 2020-11-03
    Creation Date: 2017-11-20
    Registry Expiry Date: 2021-11-20

All other info has been made private

probably just a bulgwarian prince