sharetrader
Page 813 of 934 FirstFirst ... 313713763803809810811812813814815816817823863913 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,130 of 9331

Congrats to Jonu..I am keen to learn more about NTL..

To be honest don't really know much about Gold mining (nether did the old NTL)
    Has any one got any rough figures?

Eg Amount of Gold recoverable, cost to recover..

If the potential reward is sizeable, then keen to invest.

Quote Originally Posted by THEONE View Post
    Congrats to Jonu..I am keen to learn more about NTL..

To be honest don't really know much about Gold mining (nether did the old NTL)
    Has any one got any rough figures?

Eg Amount of Gold recoverable, cost to recover..

If the potential reward is sizeable, then keen to invest.
    The latest resource estimate at the Talisman contained in the company's 24/6/20 announcement is 380,000 equivalent ounces of gold. The cost to mine and process it I recall from AGM's has been estimated at around $1,000 (US?) per ounce. At today's gold price of around $US1800/oz this makes the profit around $NZ400 million or 12 cents a share. Suggest you access the publicly released reports on the NZX to get all the background. Very rough numbers and obviously the challenge is cashflow to realise the profit. The costs are also needing further review by the new Board.

I still think they should send the ore over to Aussie to be processed. Stick it containers and ship it out.

Thanks Paint it Black, appreciate it. I will investigate it further...

Quote Originally Posted by THEONE View Post
    Thanks Paint it Black, appreciate it. I will investigate it further...
    I'd be very wherry relying on any releases to market prior to Jonu gaining his seat on the board.

The previous boards underlying intent wasn't to mine gold, it was to mine shareholders. Therefore I consider anything put in black and white prior to a month or so ago very suspect.

If you want to have a go as a complete punt right now, then your odds of making some serious cash is better now then a couple of months ago with the current s/p level. But if you want to "invest" into something you believe to be real, I'd wait for the dust to settle & get some more reliable information on the future intentions & direction of NTL from the new board.

Quote Originally Posted by Weta View Post
    I'd be very wherry relying on any releases to market prior to Jonu gaining his seat on the board.

The previous boards underlying intent wasn't to mine gold, it was to mine shareholders. Therefore I consider anything put in black and white prior to a month or so ago very suspect.

If you want to have a go as a complete punt right now, then your odds of making some serious cash is better now then a couple of months ago with the current s/p level. But if you want to "invest" into something you believe to be real, I'd wait for the dust to settle & get some more reliable information on the future intentions & direction of NTL from the new board.
    Good point thanks for that

Legend

Must be a large job untangling the mess & maze left behind by the small bunch of departed souls
    who ran away from the ship in a hurry

Should something in way of a further announcement be expected early next year at earliest ?

I bet M Hill is sweatin like a rapist right now. If not, he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    I bet M Hill is sweatin like a rapist right now. If not, he should be.
    Well he did rape the shareholders.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    The latest resource estimate at the Talisman contained in the company's 24/6/20 announcement is 380,000 equivalent ounces of gold. The cost to mine and process it I recall from AGM's has been estimated at around $1,000 (US?) per ounce. At today's gold price of around $US1800/oz this makes the profit around $NZ400 million or 12 cents a share. Suggest you access the publicly released reports on the NZX to get all the background. Very rough numbers and obviously the challenge is cashflow to realise the profit. The costs are also needing further review by the new Board.
    I don't think any previous cost can be relied upon when they still don't know if & how to extract the ore or how it will be processed. I. E capex for a plant which with such small scale in my view is unlikely to warrant the spend or do they get it toll treated in Australia which means a large volume of ore to be shipped. So lots of questions to be answered.
    Last edited by Daytr; 13-11-2021 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.