sharetrader
Page 815 of 935 FirstFirst ... 315715765805811812813814815816817818819825865915 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 9348

Yes I should of made that clearer. The Dubbo collapse was historical and nothing to do with the mining contractor or The mining engineer. I was an enthusiastic investor prior to and during the mine rehabilitation phase because at that time NTL seemed to be making very real progress.My only criticism at the time was no effort with regard to public relations and engagement with politicians. Any reasonable person could see that this mine would have next to no effect on the environment and it was my hope that a highly profitable NTL would be able to enhance the environment and add to the prosperity of the local community and be a good corporate citizen. I was expecting to make a fair bit of dosh from it too of course.

The above was in reply to Paint it Blacks comments #8137 I missed the reply with quote button
    Last edited by Brain; 18-11-2021 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Yes I should of made that clearer. The Dubbo collapse was historical and nothing to do with the mining contractor or The mining engineer. I was an enthusiastic investor prior to and during the mine rehabilitation phase because at that time NTL seemed to be making very real progress.My only criticism at the time was no effort with regard to public relations and engagement with politicians. Any reasonable person could see that this mine would have next to no effect on the environment and it was my hope that a highly profitable NTL would be able to enhance the environment and add to the prosperity of the local community and be a good corporate citizen. I was expecting to make a fair bit of dosh from it too of course.

The above was in reply to Paint it Blacks comments #8137 I missed the reply with quote button
    Cheers Brain for confirming the collapse was historical. I believe we are like minded with the need for NTL to engage with and add to the prosperity of the local community with green mining practice in hand with restoring and preserving the areas mining heritage. Unlike the obviously commercial Waihi open cast mine Talisman has an immense opportunity to provide a win win. It would be great to have more local shareholders to provide their voice to how the mine is developed. There will always be the radicals but hopefully in time they will also see the community benefits NTL can deliver.

NTL Purchases yesterday over $25000 and today $48000 what gives ?

Should have said on the ASX and also today over $84000

Legend

Should we take insurance out on this one -- the man from Tower is at the table isn't he ?

Let's hope our tower of imaginary difficult gold alleged to be lurking down that dark mine doesn't get blown over
    or washed out to sea in a fierce Coromandel storm
    Last edited by nztx; 22-11-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    Should have said on the ASX and also today over $84000
    Certainly a shake up on the ASX and it will be interesting to see if any disclosures from past or current directors are published in the next 5 days in accordance with the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 Sections 297 to 303. Maybe it is the Hills selling and a new director buying but 0bviously only speculating. If so I see it as being very positive with more director skin in the game.

See below which to me is another positive as I understand it saves NTL $750K of costs purchasing the BH mine which can be better spent focusing on Talisman production and not having the complication of separately listing Coromandel Gold. Presumably the $100K deposit will be retrieved from BH and Victor Rabone will continue on the NTL Board.

Broken Hills contract terminated
    New Talisman Goldmines Limited (NZX/ASX: NTL) advises that its independent
    directors have decided to terminate the agreement for the Sale and Purchase
    of Broken Hills Historic Mine Limited, as the condition of obtaining consent
    under the Crown Minerals Act 1991 by 31 December 2021 has become incapable of
    being satisfied.
    New Talisman intends to focus its efforts on its existing Assets. In light
    of this, the board of New Talisman no longer has plans to pursue a separate
    listing of its subsidiary Coromandel Gold Limited.
    As a consequence of termination of the Broken Hills agreement, the trust
    arrangement in respect of 80 million shares in New Talisman has been
    extinguished and, by operation of sections 82 and 58(3) of the Companies Act
    1993, those shares are cancelled. New Talisman therefore has 3,127,225,363
    quoted shares on issue.

Mr J Upperton
    Chairman
    New Talisman Gold Mines Limited

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    See below which to me is another positive as I understand it saves NTL $750K of costs purchasing the BH mine which can be better spent focusing on Talisman production and not having the complication of separately listing Coromandel Gold. Presumably the $100K deposit will be retrieved from BH and Victor Rabone will continue on the NTL Board.

being satisfied.
    quoted shares on issue.

Mr J Upperton
    Chairman
    New broom sweeping clean !

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post

being satisfied.
    quoted shares on issue.

Mr J Upperton
    Chairman
    No more blind faith of Matt's crew, and no more leading shareholders on a merry dance.

Jonu should become a SKY director sort them out as well..