sharetrader
Page 820 of 935 FirstFirst ... 320720770810816817818819820821822823824830870920 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 9348

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Great post nztx. Another early morning gem

I believe it was a diversionary tactic by Hill to focus people's attentions elsewhere while quietly mothballing / abandoning the mine at Karangahake.

Sort of....... start all over again with this fantasy fairy tale type stuff, and suck in a new breed of gullible investor.
    Maybe we'll never know, but that's my opinion and view of it anyway.
    Yes I agree diversionary nothing more nothing less.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post

must hurt a bit having to dump them @ $0.002

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    I invited him down to Christchurch about 18 months ago. Maybe he wants to pay for the coffee (and I still want to tell him what I think)

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Message for 'bullish" (cos I reckon ya still come to this forum to read it ) but now only as a guest.

I didn't get a chance to reply to your personal message the other night when you asked me about Mathew Hill lmfao.
    Hopefully you'll have a lot more free time on your hands in the very near future, so if you're ever down Christchurch way, get hold of me and we can catch up for a coffee and I can tell you what I think face to face.
    That was: Post #5573 - 07 July 2020
    Last edited by dubya; 24-01-2022 at 08:34 PM.

Soooo NTL doesn’t have a CEO, but having an effective CEO is something it hasn’t had for a long time.
    I wonder if they’re looking for one, or if they’re waiting for the outcome of Hill’s claim?
    Either way it’s money not being spent at the moment so that's a positive.

I further wonder if Jonu has any such aspirations? Could be the only way he’s going to recoup his money??!!
    If he’s as busy as I’m assuming he is, his directors fee isn’t going to cover the work he’s putting in.

I also haven’t seen the any of the new Directors (McKenzie – Stiassny – Rabone) backing the proverbial truck up to buy any shares in this “outstanding and underpriced” company. Sharif has an egg cup full. (3,000,000 shares worth $6,000 - possibly bought before becoming a Director)

If too early at present, they should soon know the viability and likely prospects for NTL going forward, so I’ll be keenly watching for SPH notices.

And Stiassny ain’t no slug when it comes to knowing whether a companies a dog or not:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...WIECRFYBC4PHU/

As an afternote:
    NTL wouldn’t meet the NZX new market listing capitalisation requirement today which is $10 million.
    NTL is $6.3 million.
    (Embarrassingly enough CRP is higher at $9.8 million and that fantasy company is one of the biggest crocks of CRaP that has ever been listed!)
    Last edited by dubya; 26-01-2022 at 02:44 PM. Reason: figures wrong

Guru

Sharif has 3,000,000, so about $6,000 worth.

358554.pdf (nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com)

If she had 6,000 shares, that would be only $12 worth!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Sharif has 3,000,000, so about $6,000 worth.

358554.pdf (nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com)

If she had 6,000 shares, that would be only $12 worth!!
    Yep . I put her total $ amount down as shares then multiplied it by the sp. Thanks
    Last edited by dubya; 26-01-2022 at 02:26 PM.

Legend

Statement of December 21 Quarter Cra$h Flows released today:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...562/363748.pdf

Roughly 40% of opening Cash gone in the quarter, courtesy of the usual culprit - "Admini$tration"

At least Admin looks slightly reduced over the earlier quarter, but now roughly only 1 & 1/2 Quarters Cash left in Kitty..

Then what ?

Is there a plan in action to have previous Directors placed over a barrel to hurriedly regurgitate all the Remuneration they have taken over the last 5 years ?

A break down of "Admini$tration Expenditure" would be interesting
    obviously begging the question -

How the H3LL does a small listed Company not doing very much manage to burn
    through $400K in a Quarter - of which $360K was Admini$tration ?

The December 21 Statement of "Tidy up the Mess left behind by the earlier Deposed Boardroom $quatters"
    also released today:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...562/363749.pdf

Of interest, not a Single NTL Share traded today either
    Last edited by nztx; 28-01-2022 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Statement of December 21 Quarter Cra$h Flows released today:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...562/363748.pdf

Roughly 40% of opening Cash gone in the quarter, courtesy of the usual culprit - "Admini$tration"

At least Admin looks slightly reduced over the earlier quarter, but now roughly only 1 & 1/2 Quarters Cash left in Kitty..

Then what ?

Is there a plan in action to have previous Directors placed over a barrel to hurriedly regurgitate all the Remuneration they have taken over the last 5 years ?

A break down of "Admini$tration Expenditure" would be interesting
    obviously begging the question -

How the H3LL does a small listed Company not doing very much manage to burn
    through $400K in a Quarter - of which $360K was Admini$tration ?

The December 21 Statement of "Tidy up the Mess left behind by the earlier Deposed Boardroom $quatters"
    also released today:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...562/363749.pdf

Of interest, not a Single NTL Share traded today either
    IF Hill was teminated in the quarter, then he would have had to have his notice period paid out, plus any outstanding leave - that would be another interesting tidbit - given that he was pretty much a one man band, suspect no annual leave would have been booked, 20 days/yr adds up quick!
    Last edited by Landyman; 31-01-2022 at 03:22 PM.

Legend

All unusually quiet in the NTL Camp - not a squeak since spitting out the Quarterly

Should we send out a Search Party to check that Jonu & mates on Board are okay ?

Would hate to hear that they've fallen down a deep mine shaft where screams for help
    can't be heard, or the pod of Exploratory Canoes destined for Vanuatu have gone down in a storm
    somewhere between here and Vanuatu with all passengers believed to be perished ..