sharetrader
Page 822 of 939 FirstFirst ... 322722772812818819820821822823824825826832872922 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 9387

$4 traded yesterday and $3 traded so far today. Those 61 million shares at 0.003 might take a while to clear....

Quote Originally Posted by Not The Chosen One View Post
    $4 traded yesterday and $3 traded so far today. Those 61 million shares at 0.003 might take a while to clear....
    It puzzles me how Hill could sell down his shareholding so quickly.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    It puzzles me how Hill could sell down his shareholding so quickly.
    Ring Ring.

Hello, Jonu speaking/

Um, er, its Matt here Jonu.

Oh yeah, what do you want?

Well you know that scurrilous claim I made for wrongful dismissal?

Yeesss.

Well if you can arrange for an, um, er entity to take my NTL holding off my hands, at a ptice better than Mr .1c is offering, I may be able to make the claim go away.

I'll see what I can do...

Ring Ring

Hello, Jonu speaking

Um, er its Matt here Jonu.

SOUND OF PHONE BEING DISCONNECTED

Legend

Who was it promised us that NTL could be a multibagger a while back ?

Multi-bugger?- Im sure Jonu has said it a few times since he took the helm

Jonu will have earned every dollar he is paid for what he has to do. He deserves a big bonus if he can turn it around, it is a big ask.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Multi-bugger?- Im sure Jonu has said it a few times since he took the helm
    Yes, well here we are in the middle of record gold prices, so will Goldilocks unlock the wealth, or will Matts last 7 years of quarterly and annual reports be re published, as Grimm's fairy tales?

As the old saying goes, "Ya have to know when to hold them, and ya have to know when to fold them".

Unfortunately none of us get it right all the time.

But all the NTL naysayers over the last couple of years who suggested that holders exit at prices substantially higher than the embarrassing current price, dissed the management, rubbished the companies strategy, warned people against participating in the capital raises, laughed at the loyalty shares idea, scoffed at the options being issued, ridiculed the pilot plant, were flabbergasted when NTL said they were considering microbes to process the gold, dumbfounded when this penny dreadful company said they were looking to the USA for opportunities etc etc etc.

Well...... all those naysayers got it 100% right.

They also had to vigorously defend themselves from the pro NTL supporters pack, admirably led by Jonu, 'bullish'' (Hill) , 'epithermal' (Hill) , and for a brief period 'Tappers12' who I'm guessing was posting from a cheap trailer trash park in Barstow California, until he/she/non binary gender fluid was banned . (posts #6585 thru to #7295)

Well.........all those defenders and supporters got it 100% wrong.

There still is no mining engineer. He resigned over 18 months ago and hasn't been replaced.
    There is no concrete doable scheme for processing anyway.
    But then there is no need for an engineer or a processing plan because the mine has, for all intents and purposes, been abandoned (unused million dollar pilot plant entombed)

With regard to the above 'ring ring' posts, If NTL don't raise some money soonish and/or produce some income (unlikely imo) the only phone contact anyone will have with this company will be via the liquidator.
    Last edited by dubya; 14-03-2022 at 02:00 PM. Reason: add more

Legend

And so the hairy question still lingers - is the Mine an economic do-able resource
    in any term or does the Board need to now consider impairing and writing off the lot ?

The listed shell may still be worth a mil or two in the right hands to back something
    else into

but then again as some may imagine, it probably comes down to how well the Auditors
    sitting in their air conditioned offices well away from the Mine Entrance
    are likely to digest BS or otherwise on some value or going concern actually still existing..

Perhaps all the dough raised along the way may have seen better value retained
    invested in the THREE ASX listed Gold Miners active elsewhere in NZ ?

At least one seems to be well on the way to getting pay dirt out of their projects
    Last edited by nztx; 14-03-2022 at 08:25 PM.