sharetrader
Page 825 of 937 FirstFirst ... 325725775815821822823824825826827828829835875925 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 9365
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    Also seems that he is not following his usual Doctor Doom patern

Hopefully being reserved for delivering HILL up something fairly life changing

Legend

That's interesting - a 12.50pm HALT after a 9.41am Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    That's interesting - a 12.50pm HALT after a 9.41am Announcement
    I think the halt is only on the ASX, and possibly because the NZX announcement was not made over there.

I'm surprised there's not more positive reaction to this, I think it's great news.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    I think the halt is only on the ASX, and possibly because the NZX announcement was not made over there.

I'm surprised there's not more positive reaction to this, I think it's great news.
    Okay it looks like a move forward.. but:

there is still the HILL Employment Case Overhang

Possible further Capital Dilution possible

The existing Stakeholders in part have probably gotten Cap-Raised out
    under the previous Board's watch and have had a guts full of new Capital
    raised evaporating with little further tangible progress only to see more
    dreams & excuses being spun for the next Cap Raises that then followed.

Not enough info released for the Market to make an informed choice.

Sure - the Easter Bunny or Lotto or one of Robbo's Slush Funds weren't going to front
    with the extra millions to advance things, so it had to come from somewhere

In this case outside funders (possible further shareholders from this) and probably
    at a fairly sizey price too - if I'm not mistaken

No matter how it's cut or presented - is it likely that existing Stakeholders are going
    to see to much out of this on the billions of shares already issued ?

I have difficulty seeing it - quite frankly IMO there are far cleaner, nicer, more prospective,
    advanced ASX Goldies operating on NZ turf than NTL looks now or is likely to be in future

One of these is very significantly ahead in SP already this year, with a second ASX company following
    upwards, while NTL has headed where ?

but I may be wrong
    Last edited by nztx; 22-04-2022 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I expect to see more detail than that very broad action plan before making any judgement but it is a good start. Well done Jonu and the board.
    Agree. The way I see it is NTL is already light years ahead from where it was a year ago in terms of credibility with a strong board and locally connected equity raising advisors.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Agree. The way I see it is NTL is already light years ahead from where it was a year ago in terms of credibility with a strong board and locally connected equity raising advisors.
    But is it investible yet at Retail Levels in it's present structure without a
    hefty consolidation at current SP levels in near / medium term ?

Other ASX Goldies operating here in NZ have YTD 2022 SP's up 40% - 60% more or less
    and are going places rapidly, with very significant upgrades to their deposits / strikes

I know where I would be flinging further Ca$h and it's nowhere near Coromandel
    Last edited by nztx; 22-04-2022 at 06:00 PM.

Other ASX Goldies operating here in NZ have YTD 2022 SP's up 40% - 60% more or less
    and are going places rapidly, with very significant upgrades to their deposits / strikes

Everyone to their own but 40% to 60% is nothing to what this one could become in the next couple of years.
    Last edited by Paint it Black; 22-04-2022 at 07:39 PM.

It might pay to keep an open mind on this one. The recent changes for NTL have been huge. Replacing a very poor performing board is a huge achievement and something that I thought was not going to happen.
    The new board has no past to hide and as Paint it Black points out NTL has credibility now.
    Having a second egress and funding the traffic management plan was never mentioned by the previous board. Market cap of NTL is currently about $6m which is peanuts if this can become a profitable mine.
    I will wait patiently for more detail.
    I am also patiently waiting for the FMA investigation of Hill
    Last edited by Brain; 22-04-2022 at 08:33 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    It might pay to keep an open mind on this one. The recent changes for NTL have been huge. Replacing a very poor performing board is a huge achievement and something that I thought was not going to happen.
    The new board has no past to hide and as Paint it Black points out NTL has credibility now.
    Having a second egress and funding the traffic management plan was never mentioned by the previous board. Market cap of NTL is currently about $6m which is peanuts if this can become a profitable mine.
    I will wait patiently for more detail.
    I am also patiently waiting for the FMA investigation of Hill

probably sufficient time to keep playing elsewhere then & come back here with some small change

Going to be great if this trading halt is to announce a processing agreement being signed
    Last edited by Fundamentalfinder; 27-04-2022 at 04:47 AM.