sharetrader
Page 828 of 936 FirstFirst ... 328728778818824825826827828829830831832838878928 ... LastLast
Results 8,271 to 8,280 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Fundamentalfinder View Post
    Our Matt sure found some gold in the shape of us shareholders (yes, I bought back in).

Guru

NTL has turned the corner today ( at last ) with its $1000-00 of revenue, onwards and upwards from here !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    NTL has turned the corner today ( at last ) with its $1000-00 of revenue, onwards and upwards from here !!
    Nah, 60% reduction from FY21

If Jonu can sell the story of our Matty to the media, would make for a great Womans Day cover! And Im sure they would pay.

Discl: not even sure if Womans Day mag still exists :-)

Turning point - little choice but to support. If I read it right, Mr Brown stumping up all the cash - could we actually see some results in 2022?

Yeah no choice but to support imho. I didn't see any mention of processing options, but I guess that's a minor issue compared to everything else. I wonder where that unused pilot plant is now lol.
    The REAL money will be required in the next stage(s) and I'm sure there'll be at least one, probably lots more, capital raises.
    At the last AGM Hill said it would cost $12 million to get the mine into production. I can't think of any reason for him to overstate the figure .
    Good luck guys!!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Yeah no choice but to support imho. I didn't see any mention of processing options, but I guess that's a minor issue compared to everything else. I wonder where that unused pilot plant is now lol.
    The REAL money will be required in the next stage(s) and I'm sure there'll be at least one, probably lots more, capital raises.
    At the last AGM Hill said it would cost $12 million to get the mine into production. I can't think of any reason for him to overstate the figure .
    Good luck guys!!

how long should we wait for 1/10th of a cent SP milestone ?

the bottom draw might strangely become jammed on that one, with a few more bottom draws
    needed awaiting possible multibaggers ..
    Last edited by nztx; 09-06-2022 at 02:40 PM.

to misquote someone from years/decades ago - "guaranteed to be a 10 bagger" - hahaha, gotta be in to win!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    to misquote someone from years/decades ago - "guaranteed to be a 10 bagger" - hahaha, gotta be in to win!

sounds like more incoming large multibaggers needed by NTL to launch