sharetrader
Page 829 of 936 FirstFirst ... 329729779819825826827828829830831832833839879929 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,290 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    how long should we wait for 1/10th of a cent SP milestone ?

the bottom draw might strangely become jammed on that one, with a few more bottom draws
    needed awaiting possible multibaggers ..
    Not sure lol.
    I did laugh out loud though when I read this post on another forum about how long people have been waiting for gold to come out. (the poster also posts on this forum and the NTL thread).

" Yeh, Ive been a S Her circa 1986 36 years and still waiting !!! "

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Not sure lol.
    I did laugh out loud though when I read this post on another forum about how long people have been waiting for gold to come out. (the poster also posts on this forum and the NTL thread).

" Yeh, Ive been a S Her circa 1986 36 years and still waiting !!! "

I don't feel quite so bad as 36 years punishment is probably a whole heap worse than a mere 17 or so years

I don't feel quite so bad as 36 years punishment is probably a whole heap worse than a mere 17 or so years
    36years, well, its certainly due then!!

Go Jonu, you can do it.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    36years, well, its certainly due then!!

Go Jonu, you can do it.
    sounds like 36 years is when they first listed .. what did this thing list at back then ?

was it 30c, 50c or a buck ?

$0.001 coming at us, someone jumping ship!

Mr Brown is a very brave man. I have just voted in favour with my small number of shares.

I am very keen to see how this will be progressed. The 6 x 10 tonne truck movements per day on the access road and one blast event per day are factors that will restrict mine revenue. Ore processing can probably be solved but the operational restrictions might be more difficult. I have always been concerned by the possibility that there could be a number of anti mining people embedded in the local council but maybe the problem might have been the way Hill communicated or didn’t communicate with the council

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    $0.001 coming at us, someone jumping ship!

would do interesting things to Capitalisation wouldn't it - ? .. would it be enough to slide off
    the ASX on listing requirements ? could be the closing curtain .. worse than worse for Matt ..
    nothing like saving a few more fees that ASX must extract in any reasonable year ..
    possibly closed door on phone an Aussie friend to place a few 100 million unloved shares too

and the good news .. at 0.001 it can only do one of two things - sit or bounce

On the bottom - a 1 for 2 or even 1 for 3 consolidation would hardly be noticed .. very useful for
    wiping off some surplus zeros now well beyond their use by date .. even a 1 for 10 consolidation
    could have it's uses too
    Last edited by nztx; 10-06-2022 at 08:23 PM.

Membaa

would do interesting things to Capitalisation wouldn't it - ? .. would it be enough to slide off
    the ASX on listing requirements ? could be the closing curtain .. worse than worse for Matt ..
    nothing like saving a few more fees that ASX must extract in any reasonable year ..
    possibly closed door on phone an Aussie friend to place a few 100 million unloved shares too

and the good news .. at 0.001 it can only do one of two things - sit or bounce

On the bottom - a 1 for 2 or even 1 for 3 consolidation would hardly be noticed .. very useful for
    wiping off some surplus zeros now well beyond their use by date .. even a 1 for 10 consolidation
    could have it's uses too
    .... deleted
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 11-06-2022 at 08:44 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    .... deleted

I seen your original posting & have seen some of that going on over yonder..
    400:1 is not kind at all

Legend

That $0.002 seems to be very stubborn

May be a 50% discount day happens tomorrow ..