sharetrader
Page 833 of 936 FirstFirst ... 333733783823829830831832833834835836837843883933 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,330 of 9360

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Has he spotted something interesting in the dark for this, that no-one has yet been told about ?

I think a similar $20k thrown at other sorts of green unfriendly black gold elsewhere appears to be an instant
    success story with near huge returns, no digging in the dark needed

When are the next Directors fees going to be paid out ?
    What we now have is an honest credible strategy and more money in the bank to implement it.

I look forward to the headline "First gold produced in XX years" - will bring renewed interest from both investors and protestors.

Go Jonu, you can do it!!!

I look forward to that too. Jonu throwing $20k at the market has piqued my interest. I may get off the sideline. I think I should at least lace up my boots.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    But is it investible yet at Retail Levels in it's present structure without a
    hefty consolidation at current SP levels in near / medium term ?

Other ASX Goldies operating here in NZ have YTD 2022 SP's up 40% - 60% more or less
    and are going places rapidly, with very significant upgrades to their deposits / strikes

I know where I would be flinging further Ca$h and it's nowhere near Coromandel
    just out of interest who are the ASX miners working here?
    OCA......

Looking back at 2016, I bought some at .006 and sold for .027 one year later and made $40000 along the way.
    now time to buy back in . I have some now at .002, and will see if the .003 sells hold up, i,ll try to get some more at .002, otherwise I,ll need go go to .003 before they all sell.
    Should be an interesting week

Its a lovely place to walk and cycle, but getting very busy with tourists .
    The bridges over the river are not the best. So just wondering on how they might move the ore offsite.
    Last edited by Charlie; 27-08-2022 at 01:54 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    just out of interest who are the ASX miners working here?
    OCA......

Looking back at 2016, I bought some at .006 and sold for .027 one year later and made $40000 along the way.
    now time to buy back in . I have some now at .002, and will see if the .003 sells hold up, i,ll try to get some more at .002, otherwise I,ll need go go to .003 before they all sell.
    Should be an interesting week

Its a lovely place to walk and cycle, but getting very busy with tourists .
    The bridges over the river are not the best. So just wondering on how they might move the ore offsite.

Other ASX Gold Miners / Explorers I know of working in NZ are -

ASX: SMI - Santana Minerals (Otago - near to Macraes deposit)
    ASX: NAE - New Age Exploration
    ASX: SNG - Siren Gold (Reefton River)

Possibly more ASX companies, plus there is a Canadian listed or owned gold company
    Last edited by nztx; 27-08-2022 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks NZTX.. I tried to give you a star but it wont let me

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Thanks NZTX.. I tried to give you a star but it wont let me
    I just gave NZTX a star on your behalf

Just remember guys, Jonu the current chairman has been "backing the truck" up for years, and at prices substantially higher than the SP today.
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's deep in the red. So I just reckon treat any current purchases he makes in NTL with a bit of suspicion and a good dose of scepticism. IMO he could just be protecting his "investment" (jeez I hate to use that word) and the blinkered bias he's had with this company for many many years.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    .............My investment has already been "verified", my average cost is well below the current sp.
    Price on day he posted that was 1.3c (31 May 2018) Price has never been higher from memory.

Just had the rest of my order filled at 1.4. Can't believe my luck.
    Posted 09 February 2018

Despite earlier telling myself I had enough I couldn't help it yesterday and topped up with another 150k shares @ 1.5.
    Posted 28 February 2018

Jonu has been accumulating again at 1.3NZ Lovely Jubbly
    Posted 22 February 2019

Gold price sitting at $1337 USD at the moment. I was quite happy at $1250. Every increase is all extra profit for NTL as we head into extraction mode.
    Posted 15 January 2018

Disc: So it's all lovely jubbly in Christchurch, and I can't believe my luck that I made some good money out of NTL, and then got out before it went into "extraction mode" yeah right. Think more like detonation and capital destruction mode!!!!
    Be careful people!!!!
    Last edited by dubya; 28-08-2022 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Just remember guys, Jonu the current chairman has been "backing the truck" up for years, and at prices substantially higher than the SP today.
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's deep in the red. So I just reckon treat any current purchases he makes in NTL with a bit of suspicion and a good dose of scepticism. IMO he could just be protecting his "investment" (jeez I hate to use that word) and the blinkered bias he's had with this company for many many years.

Price on day he posted that was 1.3c (31 May 2018) Price has never been higher from memory.

Posted 09 February 2018

Posted 28 February 2018

Posted 22 February 2019

Posted 15 January 2018

Disc: So it's all lovely jubbly in Christchurch, and I can't believe my luck that I made some good money out of NTL, and then got out before it went into "extraction mode" yeah right. Think more like detonation and capital destruction mode!!!!
    Be careful people!!!!
    Probably true for many of the long time holders who will be looking to average down once definite recovery is underway. Could then move very quickly.

Advanced Member

Jonu sure has been a smitten kitten, rather than a fat cat, but he did move the fireside cat off its Matt, albeit after many years of smooching.
    Last edited by Getty; 29-08-2022 at 09:36 AM.