sharetrader
Page 834 of 939 FirstFirst ... 334734784824830831832833834835836837838844884934 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 9387

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Probably true for many of the long time holders who will be looking to average down once definite recovery is underway. Could then move very quickly.
    Michael Stiassny buying 50 million shares would probably have me back on the register

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Other ASX Gold Miners / Explorers I know of working in NZ are -

ASX: SMI - Santana Minerals (Otago - near to Macraes deposit)
    ASX: NAE - New Age Exploration
    ASX: SNG - Siren Gold (Reefton River)

Possibly more ASX companies, plus there is a Canadian listed or owned gold company
    OGC on ASX deserve a mention as operators of the Martha Hill project at Waihi, just a few km from the Talisman mine.

Huge plans to expand their project.

Thanks . Good luck Brian
    Last edited by Charlie; 30-08-2022 at 09:51 AM.

Only put in what you are prepared to loose , but gains could be high on FOMO for a short while like in 8/17.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    OGC on ASX deserve a mention as operators of the Martha Hill project at Waihi, just a few km from the Talisman mine.
    Huge plans to expand their project.
    That is one big hole in the ground, right on the edge of town !! Awesome place to visit, as is Karangahaki Gorge- NTL territory. Lovely bush walks there. Take a 4 hr walk to to top of the K mountain and get an awesome view of both mine-territory . 360 view from the top, and interesting signs/ info to read about the previous mine works.

More on market purchases by director - is this confidence I see building? Go you good thing - well, not good yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    More on market purchases by director - is this confidence I see building? Go you good thing - well, not good yet.
    Sellers seem to be taking shares off the table , as few have been bought at .003, but now sellers are right down. Why sell at 3 when you could sell at 4? All we need now is a bit of FOMO and bingo !

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Sellers seem to be taking shares off the table , as few have been bought at .003, but now sellers are right down. Why sell at 3 when you could sell at 4? All we need now is a bit of FOMO and bingo !
    Gold fever just around the corner

Merciless hyping. I'm sure the directors would need to expose any material reason for buying. Still no extraction, no traffic plan, no processing plant or plan, just cash burn. Beware the pump and dump.
    Last edited by haewai; 31-08-2022 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Merciless hyping. I'm sure the directors would need to expose any material reason for buying. Still no extraction, no traffic plan, no processing plant or plan, just cash burn. Beware the pump and dump.
    Why is this hyping? Just a small transaction from a new director who is well placed to know where this is going. There is a strategy in the annual report. No need to get upset!