sharetrader
Page 852 of 936 FirstFirst ... 352752802842848849850851852853854855856862902 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 9358

Good that Jonu is participating, not sure how many shares the rest of the Board hold though. If Hamish Brown is stumping up, then happy days.

I do like the admission that if the CR is unsuccessful, that NTL will have few options left.

The announcement said - NTL has also received indications from its two largestshareholders that they intend to participate in the issue - Hamish Brown 13.48%

My name is Flin and I am in. I read it that you may get more if you like.

Thank you S-S Bob for uploading the offer documents.

If the cash issue is fully subscribed there will be about 511 million share on issue.
    At 2 cents per share the market capitalisation of NTL will approximate $10 million.

Question 6 in "Frequently Asked Questions" provides cashflow estimates which vary according to production and grades of gold.
    These estimates should be considered in relation to the $10 million market cap.

If the grades & production are at the higher end of estimates (or above) then we may be in for a bonanza.
    Otherwise - too bad. We always knew it was a risky proposition.

Good luck!

While it has been many years since I invested in NTL, noting its new board and executive I would like nothing more than for it to be successful. Both for itself and for the current shareholders.

Reading the offer documents now I feel the temptation to get back in but I don't know if I have the same risk appetite I did back then.

Having already been stung from my previous multi mil holding having sold out at .004 prior to consolidation, I still follow with interest. Electing however, to no longer gamble. All the best to existing sharehlders

I'm hoping that multi mil was referring to # of shares and not $... either way is painful though

Quote Originally Posted by Felonius View Post
    Thank you S-S Bob for uploading the offer documents.

If the cash issue is fully subscribed there will be about 511 million share on issue.
    At 2 cents per share the market capitalisation of NTL will approximate $10 million.

Question 6 in "Frequently Asked Questions" provides cashflow estimates which vary according to production and grades of gold.
    These estimates should be considered in relation to the $10 million market cap.

If the grades & production are at the higher end of estimates (or above) then we may be in for a bonanza.
    Otherwise - too bad. We always knew it was a risky proposition.

Good luck!
    Although Market Cap is interesting for company valuation cashflow as you no doubt know is key. The cashflow forecasts in FYI 6 do not cover the overheads before the end of the 2nd quarter when mining begins, and the lag getting the processing underway, but presumably the $500K in the kitty covers this off. All in all as you say the grades and production rates are critical to success. With 7,000t/annum anything over 8g/tonne Au puts the company comfortably in profit. The strategy announced is to initially focus on the Mystery Vein where the offer documents and annual reports advise where the most prospective ore sits. Here grades from chip samples up to 39g/tonne Au and 25g/tonne bullion, which is more of an average to measure the overall inferred quantity in the vein, are reported (but one needs to read the cautionary notes in FYI 7).

There is significant risk but there is a much larger upside. Although there is no formal underwriter, and it is obviously pure speculation, I sense the directors and Hamish will contribute enough to make it happen, if there is a reasonable uptake, as they best understand the risk and are very aware of the upside.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    There is significant risk but there is a much larger upside..
    Agreed.
    In my view the risk/ reward ratio warrants a punt.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Felonius View Post
    Agreed.
    In my view the risk/ reward ratio warrants a punt.
    I'm over 'punting' on this one, I need to see 'proven' gold and would pay ten times the share price if that happened, setting the company up to move from explorer to producer, or maybe a takeover from a company that knows how to get the gold out of the ground at scale, and to market.

GLTAH