sharetrader
Page 854 of 939 FirstFirst ... 354754804844850851852853854855856857858864904 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 9383
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    Maybe with production starting this year they are getting a takeover �� �� ��

Interesting thought - could it be Oceania, MacRaes, SMI or a privatisation buy out by the major holders ?

Or even the Chinese mystery investor who lost their cheque book when it came time to stump up some time back ?
    Last edited by nztx; 14-02-2023 at 11:51 PM.

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/cyclon...af&&ref=topbox

Cyclone Gabrielle: Karangahake Gorge resident say it’s ‘like being stranded on an island’

A Karangahake Gorge resident, who asked not to be identified, said: “The Gorge river is the highest it’s ever been since we moved here six years ago.”

The resident said she had been told the height of the flooded river at 12.30am today was 17.1m.

In floods in 1981, the river reached 18.66m.

From memory - some of the lower levels of the Mine were susceptible to flooding / water levels
    if I remember correctly

How would they be faring in high flood conditions now ?

How is the access bridge & track faring ?

Any Slips / Access issues ?
    Last edited by nztx; 15-02-2023 at 12:49 AM.

The ASX halt says it’s because the rights offer doesn’t comply. Would this be why it’s halted on NZX too?

Quote Originally Posted by Fundamentalfinder View Post
    The ASX halt says it’s because the rights offer doesn’t comply. Would this be why it’s halted on NZX too?
    Presumably - I've attached below some background on the Rule 5.16 the ASX were concerned about.

Mining Entities listed on the ASX considering reporting Production Targets need to address, among other things, ASX's Listing Rule 5.16 (LR 5.16). LR 5.16 includes special reporting requirements for Production Targets, especially when those targets are underpinned by more uncertain estimates of minerals (e.g. Exploration Targets, and/or Inferred Mineral Resources).

Consequently the revised offer has eliminated the cashflow and production rates forecasting including the silver.

Pretty pedantic from our friends across the ditch imho!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Presumably - I've attached below some background on the Rule 5.16 the ASX were concerned about.

Mining Entities listed on the ASX considering reporting Production Targets need to address, among other things, ASX's Listing Rule 5.16 (LR 5.16). LR 5.16 includes special reporting requirements for Production Targets, especially when those targets are underpinned by more uncertain estimates of minerals (e.g. Exploration Targets, and/or Inferred Mineral Resources).

Consequently the revised offer has eliminated the cashflow and production rates forecasting including the silver.

Pretty pedantic from our friends across the ditch imho!
    What is the minimum ASX Cap level for listings over there ?

Rightly so to by the ASX. Putting out estimates based on inferred modeling is no basis at all. I hope it works out for everyone, but the capital raising needs to be framed honestly, that it is buying time and capital to see what actual gold is there and in high grade vein deposits the only way is to extract the ore to find out. Very much reminds me of the Gympie mine in Queensland. Unfortunately it appears the only option is to double down.Good luck to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Rightly so to by the ASX. Putting out estimates based on inferred modeling is no basis at all. I hope it works out for everyone, but the capital raising needs to be framed honestly, that it is buying time and capital to see what actual gold is there and in high grade vein deposits the only way is to extract the ore to find out. Very much reminds me of the Gympie mine in Queensland. Unfortunately it appears the only option is to double down.Good luck to everyone.
    NTL stated they were providing 'different cashflow scenarios' not estimates. A big difference and they are being honest.

That's like saying. If we drill and find this much gold it means $X. The ASX which is much more attune to mining stocks than the NZX didn't like it for a valid reason. Anyhoo good luck to all holders.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    That's like saying. If we drill and find this much gold it means $X. The ASX which is much more attune to mining stocks than the NZX didn't like it for a valid reason. Anyhoo good luck to all holders.
    There are the audited JORC reports, and we know NTL have already put a lot of effort into developing their budgets, so much more advanced than plucking numbers out of fresh air as you suggest. Pity the Australians on the previous Board didn't put their vast experience to any use except disastrously lower the SP. It's now up to NZ jurisdictions and the NZ run Board to try and tidy up the mess. I wonder if the ASX is offering any assistance with this?

They are inferred resources. I had a previous life of financing gold mines in Australia so what would I know. Don't get me wrong the upside is significant, but it's a punt and should be viewed as such. The ASX rightly so doesn't view punts as valid estimates. Shame they have halted trading as it would give new investors to take the opportunity for a punt and those who don't want to the chance to exit.