sharetrader
Page 858 of 936 FirstFirst ... 358758808848854855856857858859860861862868908 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    I sit at 10-20% odds, but worth the punt - after playing HDG/NTL - its do or die time!
    I've thought hard about the risk and reward here and decided I will take my chances (whatever they might be) and support the company one last time. I've applied for my full allotment plus a few extra today.
    High risk, high reward - that's me, I'm in!

I am in too, just hope it all goes ahead a lift to our retirement would be a blessing.

The key to the capital raise mostly lies in the hands of the top 5 shareholders which own 30% of the company. If they stump up then there is a good chance of it succeeding. I don't remember seeing if there was any acceptable minimum? I.e if they raise 75% of their target does it still go ahead?
    I really think this cap raise is arse about face. As they could have paid for a report from their mining technical consultant on feasibility with current funds and if positive then gone to the market with a much stronger foundation and possibly based off a higher SP creating less dilution.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    The key to the capital raise mostly lies in the hands of the top 5 shareholders which own 30% of the company. If they stump up then there is a good chance of it succeeding. I don't remember seeing if there was any acceptable minimum? I.e if they raise 75% of their target does it still go ahead?
    I really think this cap raise is arse about face. As they could have paid for a report from their mining technical consultant on feasibility with current funds and if positive then gone to the market with a much stronger foundation and possibly based off a higher SP creating less dilution.
    I did not realise they have a mining technical consultant? What could this person have done outside of the information that is already known? They could not have gone into the mine so they would also be relying on past reports? Agree about success of raise is in the top 5 shareholders.

Insiders buying, got to be a good sign?

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/408052

Disc. Hold.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I did not realise they have a mining technical consultant? What could this person have done outside of the information that is already known? They could not have gone into the mine so they would also be relying on past reports? Agree about success of raise is in the top 5 shareholders.
    Terra Firma is advising them on health & safety and mining feasibility. It's in the last quarterly report.

Quote Originally Posted by corpr8raider View Post
    Insiders buying, got to be a good sign?

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/408052

Disc. Hold.
    Only $3k on market, but better than not buying......or selling!!!

Guru

Done and dusted, been here since mid 80's one last throw of the dice, this time, this time, this time, thi----,-----. !

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Just to add they are now looking at processing underground into a concentrate so they don't have ship out large quantities of ore to process. So this is the feasibility I refer to in regards a report from Terra Firma could have produced prior to going to the shareholders for more funds.
    Last edited by Daytr; 10-03-2023 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Typo

I think today was close for rights acceptance and payments. Hopefully they dont need to extend (not sure if they even can at this late stage), and can announce a decent pile of cash to get the rocketship off the landing pad - cashflow positive by end of year Jonu said.