sharetrader
Page 863 of 936 FirstFirst ... 363763813853859860861862863864865866867873913 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Well sometimes you little choice but just have to double down......
    Exactly. If he hadn't the company was probably kaput!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Hmmm - personally, I was hoping that Jonu would have gone the whole hog and taken his full allotment of 5.6m - if 100% confident in future SP increases, why allow for dilution.

Everyones personal situation is different of course.
    Personally I would have a problem trusting anyone who repeatedly posts conspiracy theories and refuses to stop when asked politely

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Personally I would have a problem trusting anyone who repeatedly posts conspiracy theories and refuses to stop when asked politely
    Yup. Spot on fish.

Not the sort of person I would want managing my money.

His myopic (and massively incorrect) views were clearly on display over the years when he thought NTL and Hill could do no wrong.
    See my posts #8219 and #8621

I wonder how much he’s being paid in his ‘new’ role at NTL??

Not the sort of person I would want managing my money

Oh, and BTW Hill said at the 2021 AGM it would take $12 million to get the mine into production.
    Can’t think of any reason for him to over estimate this figure.
    The latest capital raising won’t be enough.

I’ll follow the smart money, and imo Michael Stiassny is the smartest person on the NTL board, and he hasn’t put 1 cent of his money in.
    Last edited by dubya; 19-03-2023 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Yup. Spot on fish.

His myopic (and massively incorrect) views were clearly on display over the years when he thought NTL and Hill could do no wrong.

Oh, and BTW Hill said at the 2021 AGM it would take $12 million to get the mine into production.

I’ll follow the smart money, and imo Michael Stiassny is the smartest person on the NTL board, and he hasn’t put 1 cent of his money in.
    You asked -

During the quarter the Company paid $41,074 for director fees to companies in which directors and major shareholders have a substantial interest. The Company paid $35,000 to John Upperton in his capacity as Strategic Delivery Manager.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Yup. Spot on fish.

Interesting - but would Michael Stiassny still be onboard as part of a NTL Board approving the financing,
    Cap Raise etc collectively at Board level, if he didn't think the forward plan was viable ?

Entering production with gold flowing may also open further financing options too

Frankly I have considerably more faith in the current Board than that they replaced.
    Last edited by nztx; 19-03-2023 at 12:05 PM.

Guru

Yup. Spot on fish.

I can think of many reasons why Hill would want to overestimate that figure....

Stiassny happens to be chair of NZA and I don't think he has invested there. I think he is the type of director that does not do "hands on investing" although I could be wrong.

John is not running the company, he reports to the Chair so I have no issues with him contributing, considering that if it wasn't for him this company would in my opinion be gone.

Jonu has a lot to gain if they can get production going given the number of shares he holds. Earning $140k a year in current capactity is probably a minor part of his retirement plan given he could be working elsewhere, IMHO.

Guru

Yup. Spot on fish.

Sad but true, BTWay , what court action has been set aside for Hill ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Sad but true, BTWay , what court action has been set aside for Hill ?
    Hi Whatsup, what do you mean by this? The FMA case or are you alluding to something else? The FMA case commences in 2024.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Hi Whatsup, what do you mean by this? The FMA case or are you alluding to something else? The FMA case commences in 2024.
    Yes the FMA case, I surely hope that if approporate they come down with the full force of the law if Hill is found guilty as charged, writing under a chat site from his position is a very serious action.