sharetrader
Page 881 of 939 FirstFirst ... 381781831871877878879880881882883884885891931 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 9382

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Great sign of confidence that all of the overhang shares from the SPP have now been taken up by believers, TWT if this is the start of a new dawn !
    TWT = time will tell, in case anyone else didn't know this.

Bring on the new dawn!!
    Last edited by Lion; 27-06-2023 at 04:53 PM.

Edging closer to cash neutral (we hope) as indicated by NTL earlier in the year.
    For me, Terra Firma buying $300k of shares is a good indicator that its going the right direction - as consultants, they could just come in, do the work and get paid - buying in would seem to indicate that they have confidence that extraction and processing will work.

DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Edging closer to cash neutral (we hope) as indicated by NTL earlier in the year.
    What makes you think there is cash inflow, other than through capital raises?

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    What makes you think there is cash inflow, other than through capital raises?
    the previous announcements saying they were going to be pulling gold out of the ground by the end of the year which was the purpose of the capital raises

Sure, but 'edging closer' suggests action in the mine, rather than capital raise after capital raise. But there's been no news on that. So was just wondering if I had missed something, or if the comment was just another hope.

I think if you are an NTL (or even HGD) player, then hope is all we have at present - thus far Jonu has delivered on most of his promises though - doesnt seem the type to exaggerate - time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    I think if you are an NTL (or even HGD) player, then hope is all we have at present - thus far Jonu has delivered on most of his promises though - doesnt seem the type to exaggerate - time will tell.
    Seriously? He exaggerated the value of this company for years. It's now lost something like 85% of its value.

Yes Jonu has since rescued the company from collapse and hopefully the company delivers on its program of mining commencing in the next few months.

Around 5 years ago I advised Jonu that this company was an absolute dog after having direct conversations with Matt Hill and looking at the geology and cost to get into production.

Now it's worth 10- 15% of what it was worth and they seem to have found away to mine and produce a concentrate without major capital outlay I have bought in as a small punt. Having the mine contractor investing does provide some confidence that the company is on the road to profitability and it won't take much for the company to triple or quadruple in value.

How many decades have they been saying this mine is close to production?

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    How many decades have they been saying this mine is close to production?
    Its a different board & they have appointed a mine contractor who has skin in the game I.e $300k of shares. This gives me confidence they are about to start producing in the next couple of months. Their target is to be cash neutral by the end of the year.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Seriously? He exaggerated the value of this company for years. It's now lost something like 85% of its value.

Yes Jonu has since rescued the company from collapse and hopefully the company delivers on its program of mining commencing in the next few months.

Around 5 years ago I advised Jonu that this company was an absolute dog after having direct conversations with Matt Hill and looking at the geology and cost to get into production.

Now it's worth 10- 15% of what it was worth and they seem to have found away to mine and produce a concentrate without major capital outlay I have bought in as a small punt. Having the mine contractor investing does provide some confidence that the company is on the road to profitability and it won't take much for the company to triple or quadruple in value.
    Did Mat really say that if the answer is yes then IMHO WHATT A MA$$OT he was just there to take home an absolute fortune as a pay packet and not believing in the company that he was working for a absolute discrase !!!!