sharetrader
Page 900 of 936 FirstFirst ... 400800850890896897898899900901902903904910 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    No, you are not reading it correctly

John Upperton
    NTL Director
    What part am I not reading correctly.
    They do have permission to mine?. They have not hired staff?

My patience is rapidly depleting...

Guru

Page 900 now thats a milestone , lets hope that all of the necessary permits dont take this long

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Page 900 now thats a milestone , lets hope that all of the necessary permits dont take this long
    And thats only under the NTL ticker..

Add in another 10,000 odd under its previous ticker HGD.

**Flog - Dead Horse.**

Legend

Is this what we are talking about from Quarterly Activities Report @ #8991 :

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...798/406160.pdf

Statutory Positions

There are a number of statutory positions required of an operating mine e.g. site senior
    executive, ventilation officer, electrical superintendent, mechanical superintendent etc. All
    Statutory Positions have now been filled and notified to Worksafe.
    As a small diluted indirect holder I can't see reason for unhappiness with the levels of progress & reporting
    coming through under the new Board in the past year..

Obviously NTL are stuck awaiting the "Authority" from DOC, which always was going to be a requirement going forward..
    Last edited by nztx; 01-11-2023 at 12:07 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post

As a small diluted indirect holder I can't see reason for unhappiness with the levels of progress & reporting

Obviously NTL are stuck awaiting the "Authority" from DOC, which always was going to be a requirement going forward..
    My guess is those statutory positions have been filled by the contractor and possible completed by one or two people taking on multiple roles in what would be very part time positions. Something along those lines.

Maybe John would care to elaborate so we are all informed and there is no ambiguity. Transparency is what shareholders really need and currently lack.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post

My guess is those statutory positions have been filled by the contractor and possible completed by one or two people taking on multiple roles in what would be very part time positions. Something along those lines.

Maybe John would care to elaborate so we are all informed and there is no ambiguity. Transparency is what shareholders really need and currently lack.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post

Statutory roles don't cost until they are active. NTL has to notify to WorkSafe that it has competent people in those roles before operating. Chicken and Egg situation.

As for the Authority to Enter and Operate (AEO), it is part of a perfect government inter department overlap of bureaucracy, influenced heavily by the Pike River and White Island tragedies. The AEO is essentially DoC confirming NTL is a competent operator acting within the different regulations we have to comply with. It's a murky area of law that DoC is extremely cautious about due to where liabilities can be placed after a tragedy, as we saw just yesterday with regards to White Island.

NTL has no reason to believe the AEO won't be granted as we are in compliance with regulators and we aren't asking for anything we haven't had before.

Sorry if I was blunt with Toddy. It's just that sometimes these things are nuanced and possibly influenced by unrelated matters that have been before the Courts.

John Upperton
    NTL Director

Guru

Thanks for clarifying John. Much appreciated.

They need better report writing skills.
    The amount of times there has had to explanations as the obvious conclusions from what is stated in the report is actually not the reality.

Don't assume a thing despite how a report reads as it's probably not correct. Great!