sharetrader
Page 920 of 937 FirstFirst ... 420820870910916917918919920921922923924930 ... LastLast
Results 9,191 to 9,200 of 9365

30 days to get cashflow neutral - need that signoff to operate.
    From a different perspective, you could argue already neutral, given past CRs and Mr Browns generous (for him or NTL??) offerings.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    30 days to get cashflow neutral - need that signoff to operate.
    From a different perspective, you could argue already neutral, given past CRs and Mr Browns generous (for him or NTL??) offerings.
    Pretty hard to see cashflow neutral in 30 days while not even starting to dig. I really hope the Chair is putting in a weekly call to Wellington as fronting up to the next AGM could be embarrassing.

I was hoping 2023 would be the year - maybe 2024 is a lucky number? From memory, cash reserves will hold them for 6mths. I suspect Jonu doesnt want to get on the CR bandwagon, but its going to be tight.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    I was hoping 2023 would be the year - maybe 2024 is a lucky number? From memory, cash reserves will hold them for 6mths. I suspect Jonu doesnt want to get on the CR bandwagon, but its going to be tight.

While things have been quiet - perhaps those endangered tame snails & centipedes down the mine have been
    getting trained up to do all the heavy work while the gates are closed and in hours of darkness ?

A relatively cheap to sustain option, no OSH or other cumbersome red tape and if all goes to plan
    then piles of gold stuff just appear outside at the desired production collection point no questions asked
    Last edited by nztx; 01-03-2024 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    While things have been quiet - perhaps those endangered tame snails & centipedes down the mine have been
    getting trained up to do all the heavy work while the gates are closed and in hours of darkness ?

A relatively cheap to sustain option, no OSH or other cumbersome red tape and if all goes to plan
    then piles of gold stuff just appear outside at the desired production collection point no questions asked
    I'm back in smalls.
    Was hoping for around 1.8c where I got in last time but have bit the bullet at 2c as I reckon they can't be far away now from some news on production.

That combined with the gold price going for a run, I think it's unlikely to see those prior levels again as long as management deliver. Big question I know.

And my investment isn't about necessarily backing the management or that this is a big okay because it's not, however it would take very little in regards a move towards production to double the share price or more.

The margins at the current NZD gold price should be very lucrative without having material Capex.

Speccy for sure & time only will tell & hopefully the company's communication improves & they report in plain English where things are at, rather than the speculative statements in the past that cause all sorts of conjecture.

Good luck to all holders. Especially those long suffering ones.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I'm back in smalls.
    Was hoping for around 1.8c where I got in last time but have bit the bullet at 2c as I reckon they can't be far away now from some news on production.

That combined with the gold price going for a run, I think it's unlikely to see those prior levels again as long as management deliver. Big question I know.

And my investment isn't about necessarily backing the management or that this is a big okay because it's not, however it would take very little in regards a move towards production to double the share price or more.

The margins at the current NZD gold price should be very lucrative without having material Capex.

Speccy for sure & time only will tell & hopefully the company's communication improves & they report in plain English where things are at, rather than the speculative statements in the past that cause all sorts of conjecture.

Good luck to all holders. Especially those long suffering ones.
    IMO this will be a very tightly run thing if it comes off !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Tbh there's not much to lose or downside imo.
    No debt for Capex to be repaid. There is gold there, but how much who knows, but it should be high grade.

The way they will be extracting it should make it even higher grade per ton of ore & if the can produce a 65% concentrate underground as they have suggest & ship it off for toll treatment even to Australia, it should still make very good money per ounce.

Even if they only produce 2,000 toz p.a. that should provide an operating surplus of around $3.5 - $4M, if they can up that to 5,000 ounces then their operating surplus would be the equivalent of their market cap.

Considering their history though, I can understand your concerns whatsup.
    Definitely a speccy, mind you when you are looking for 100% plus type returns, they typically are
    Last edited by Daytr; 04-03-2024 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    It will need to be - just waiting on DOC. Trouble is they have no time pressure and can ask as many questions as they like to delay. This is why Shane needs to rattle their cage.

Legend

Must still be time to nab a couple of sneaky Aussie multibaggers then come back to NTL ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    It will need to be - just waiting on DOC. Trouble is they have no time pressure and can ask as many questions as they like to delay. This is why Shane needs to rattle their cage.

When an application is granted, the time that may elapse before the granting of theAuthority to Enter and Operate is largely driven by the applicant and will depend on anumber of factors such as the work programme, ensuring the lodgement of the bond andinsurances, and the payment of any compensation and cost recovery for the processing ofthe application.
    p12 of
    https://www.doc.govt.nz/Documents/ab...ation-land.pdf