sharetrader
Page 928 of 936 FirstFirst ... 428828878918924925926927928929930931932 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,280 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    OK, we have been arguing at cross purposes.
    As I said at the start according to the announcement they will be producing a 1% concentrate. I.e 1kg per ton.
    Nope - 1kg per tonne is 0.1%. Oh good I see you have corrected that. I'll now answer the next post.
    Last edited by Paint it Black; 24-03-2024 at 10:58 AM.

Sorry my math there is wrong. It should be 0.1 of a percent. I.e 1kg per 1000kgs.

Anyway I have no issue with what is stated as the concentrate from the announcement in 2019.
    Where I am struggling is that you are saying it's then being reconcentrated to produce 10kg per ton concentrate.
    Where has the company stated this?
    Can't recall myself or the company saying that. Can you assist? The bottom line is that by combining the published JORC and concentrate assay results one can calculate that by using a concentrator NTL can reduce the quantity of material needing to be transported to 1% of the ore quantity if it was transported from the the mine untreated.

Deleted .....
    Last edited by Daytr; 24-03-2024 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    You have possibly misunderstood what I am saying about concentration levels. My post last July referred to reducing the volume of ore 100 times eg a 6 tonne truck delivery would be reduced to 60 kg. Not then expensive at all to transport to Reefton (or wherever) with a ute.
    Can't recall myself or the company saying that. Can you assist? The bottom line is that by combining the published JORC and concentrate assay results one can calculate that by using a concentrator NTL can reduce the quantity of material needing to be transported to 1% of the ore quantity if it was transported from the the mine untreated.
    We have been talking cross purposes, which is probably my fault.
    We started talking about the grade of the concentrate produced, not the reduction of ore volume created by the concentrator.
    But anyway, I agree the Federation mining option could be viable with that sort of concentrate.

And apologies for the rigamarole
    Cheers
    Last edited by Daytr; 24-03-2024 at 04:33 PM.

We have been talking cross purposes, which is probably my fault.
    We started talking about the grade of the concentrate produced, not the reduction of ore volume created by the concentrator.
    But anyway, I agree the Federation mining option could be viable with that sort of concentrate.

And apologies for the rigamarole
    Cheers
    No worries and cheers. It would be great hear in the near future that Jonu and Co are continuing to pursue the concentrator option. To me it's a game changer especially as it would nullify the protestor's main gripe of truck movements along the existing narrow road and bridge.

Advanced Member

Bearing in mind there is already a low limit on traffic movements imposed on NTL by the regional council, the protesting trolls should get back under the bridge!

Seems furore around sail boats and Hector Dolphins has fired up the politicians from the Prime Ministerdown …..far too much red tape and bureaucracy holding the economy back and stuffing the country …..they going to get rid of that

No need to debate it now …just do it ….good for NTL …..we got to get that gold out for the country’s economic state no matter what
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Seems furore around sail boats and Hector Dolphins has fired up the politicians from the Prime Ministerdown …..far too much red tape and bureaucracy holding the economy back and stuffing the country …..they going to get rid of that

No need to debate it now …just do it ….good for NTL …..we got to get that gold out for the country’s economic state no matter what
    Exactly. It is very concerning that SailGP needed iwi approval to race at Lyttelton before DOC would give their consent. It's even worse than co governance! Same thing is happening at Port of Tauranga with local iwi delaying NZ's economic recovery. The system needs a massive shake up.

Membaa

I think we need to acknowledge something really important. Fundamentally important for shareholders especially.

This is going nowhere until NTL practically demonstrates it's ability to mine real gold and sell it (#1), make a profit from selling real gold (#2), sustain mining and sales, at a profit (#3). There's so many profitable gold minors listed that are a better choice right now, it doesn't make sense to put too much, or anything possibly, into something that chins none of these bars.

I'm not saying that they won't achieve these three goals, but right now there's no evidence to inspire investors in any of them. In fact there's still barriers to #1, that have material uncertainty attached to it. Vault that hurdle and I think substantial investors may start to reconsider.

JMHO.

Exactly. It is very concerning that SailGP needed iwi approval to race at Lyttelton before DOC would give their consent. It's even worse than co governance! Same thing is happening at Port of Tauranga with local iwi delaying NZ's economic recovery. The system needs a massive shake up.
    Off NTL topic but this sort of crap has been going on for years. We must be the laughing stock in other countries!!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/taniwh...%20of%20Tainui