sharetrader
Page 930 of 936 FirstFirst ... 430830880920926927928929930931932933934 ... LastLast
Results 9,291 to 9,300 of 9359

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Nope I re-read some if the reports from last year recently & it clearly stated Dec 23.

I wonder how much of that prepaid $300K to Terra Firma in stock is left? Hopefully thats not part of the 6 months of cash.
    Once DOC approval is granted and going by the method of mining outlined it should be, hopefully they have an agreement for toll treatment of the concentrate.

We've come a long way ehh with Heritage now NTL so much reaming of shareholders and on we go,lol.
    Does that include the 10:1 stock consolidation?[/QUOTE]

The 20cps would have been well before before the stock consolidation ie now $2! Yes the end of Dec 2023 was recorded as the deadline for cash flow neutral during 2023 but this was revised by the Chair at the AGM to the financial year.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Does that include the 10:1 stock consolidation?
    The 20cps would have been well before before the stock consolidation ie now $2! Yes the end of Dec 2023 was recorded as the deadline for cash flow neutral during 2023 but this was revised by the Chair at the AGM to the financial year.[/QUOTE]

Either way, hopefully the DOC approval isn't too far away & they have a plan for toll treatment.

The NZD Gold price is certainly helping out so also hopefully the margin over production cost is growing.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Guru

If TTR and CRP can apply for fast tracking of their respective projects why cannot NTL have the same opportunity offered to it ?

Because they don't need a resource consent, maybe.

Some communication would be great just something so we don't imagine what is or will be happening.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Because they don't need a resource consent, maybe.
    Isnt the application in the hands of DOC and if so is that all thats required ?

Piss poor communications.

GIVE US SOME BLOODY INFO NTL !!! ��

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Piss poor communications.

GIVE US SOME BLOODY INFO NTL !!! ��
    Might have to wait to end of April for next quarterly report to end of March unfortunately. Good chance it will say again 'waiting on DOC'. I'm hoping we will hear substantive news on the processing route which should not rely on DOC.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Isnt the application in the hands of DOC and if so is that all thats required ?
    I think you're mixed up about the decisions sought from DOC and the fast track consenting regime (and proposed Bill). It's explained above.