sharetrader
Page 931 of 936 FirstFirst ... 431831881921927928929930931932933934935 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 9358
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    I think you're mixed up about the decisions sought from DOC and the fast track consenting regime (and proposed Bill). It's explained above.
    I realise this but I would have thought under the fast track legislation that that would have encompassed all requirements !

Maybe it will, but it's only a Bill at the moment, not in force. Put a submission in: https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/sc/m...approvals-bill

Again prove me wrong. This is highly likely a disgruntled activist middle manager at DoC who hates the current govt and has it conveniently placed on a tray of papers to get to and is secretly loving sticking it to them cause they can

Jones in the house today saying the right things again. What's NTL doing about fast forwarding operations?

https://youtu.be/doLg317kW24?si=gjOZKaBWbxZmesYI

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Jones in the house today saying the right things again. What's NTL doing about fast forwarding operations?

https://youtu.be/doLg317kW24?si=gjOZKaBWbxZmesYI
    From someone who invested in this and it previous companies since the MID 1980's I WELCOME A MINISTER WHO HAS AN OZ OF COMMON SENSE TO BRING THIS MINE TO FRUITION at last, bring it on I say. !!

Quote Originally Posted by Boazman View Post
    Again prove me wrong. This is highly likely a disgruntled activist middle manager at DoC who hates the current govt and has it conveniently placed on a tray of papers to get to and is secretly loving sticking it to them cause they can
    Prove me wrong; the New World Order is controlling world gold supply through government agents and snails

Prove me wrong; the New World Order is controlling world gold supply through government agents and snails
    Tin foil hat too tight.

Membaa

They're not just any old snails, they're the stripped & spotted, green lipped, two tongued, three toed, endangered, almost extinct, moss dwelling, swamp snails, protected by powerful government agencies who can perpetually ruin your greedy environmentally insensitive investment ambitions! Those very special environmentally sensitive snails also live underground, deep inside prospective gold mines, as do the mosses they need to survive ... that's the truth! I read it on MSM, Facebook, X, and the Greenpeace save the planet BLOG. Call me a liar, and you'll be the ones who are sorry, I know the DOC guy who is sitting on your consent renewal, and I'm his landlord! .. LOL, feck all of you insensitive heartless environmental wreckers and plunderers who just think about your self worth enrichment, I've got a plan for you! It's all about saving the striped spotted snail, the environment, and the planet, you just don't get it.

[/SATIRE] off.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    They're not just any old snails, they're the stripped & spotted, green lipped, two tongued, three toed, endangered, almost extinct, moss dwelling, swamp snails, protected by powerful government agencies who can perpetually ruin your greedy environmentally insensitive investment ambitions! Those very special environmentally sensitive snails also live underground, deep inside prospective gold mines, as do the mosses they need to survive ... that's the truth! I read it on MSM, Facebook, X, and the Greenpeace save the planet BLOG. Call me a liar, and you'll be the ones who are sorry, I know the DOC guy who is sitting on your consent renewal, and I'm his landlord! .. LOL, feck all of you insensitive heartless environmental wreckers and plunderers who just think about your self worth enrichment, I've got a plan for you! It's all about saving the striped spotted snail, the environment, and the planet, you just don't get it.

[/SATIRE] off.
    B B , there is room for both points of view here.

If this is true BB your doc land lord is talking out of school , and should be reported , it seems from your statement whatever NTL does to meet its requirements it will not be enough so why are we been given false hope.
    Last edited by sandi; 11-04-2024 at 07:44 AM.