sharetrader
Page 934 of 937 FirstFirst ... 434834884924930931932933934935936937 LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 9365

Anyone else sick of seeing Substantial Holder Notice. Yes DOC is abysmally slow and has an ideologically driven staff member holding this up (prove me wrong) but anything please than Substantial Holder Notice

Don’t know if this means anything but NTL didn’t get the letter

https://www.beehive.govt.nz/release/...akeholder-list
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Don’t know if this means anything but NTL didn’t get the letter

https://www.beehive.govt.nz/release/...akeholder-list
    NTL don't need resource consent so no fast track required. Quite incredible that DOC is taking this long. I hope we know all the facts.

The previous fast track work was on resource consents. This Bill covers approvals from a much wider set of legislation, including the Conservation Act.
    https://www.legislation.govt.nz/bill...LMS943270.html

Anyone can apply using the Ministry for the Environment's form, not just those who got the letter. But the Bill needs to become an Act before anything really kicks off.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    The previous fast track work was on resource consents. This Bill covers approvals from a much wider set of legislation, including the Conservation Act.
    https://www.legislation.govt.nz/bill...LMS943270.html

Anyone can apply using the Ministry for the Environment's form, not just those who got the letter. But the Bill needs to become an Act before anything really kicks off.
    Bid up this morning.
    Information leak?

I did a bit more analysis over the weekend & I have upped my forecast production to 3,500 toz p.a. at a guesstimate margin of production of NZD2,200 per toz. Generates $8M of free cash p.a.

Lots of assumptions and guestimates, the main two being they get DOC approval & have somewhere lined up to toll treat the concentrate.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Bid up this morning.
    Information leak?

I did a bit more analysis over the weekend & I have upped my forecast production to 3,500 toz p.a. at a guesstimate margin of production of NZD2,200 per toz. Generates $8M of free cash p.a.

Lots of assumptions and guestimates, the main two being they get DOC approval & have somewhere lined up to toll treat the concentrate.
    As a comparison in quarter ending Dec 2023 Oceanagold at Waihi had:
    1) Cash production costs NZD$/oz of $2282
    2) Site ASIC (all in cost) was NZD$/oz of $3103

Average gold price at Waihi for the quarter was $3351 NZD$/oz

https://investors.oceanagold.com/202...ancial-Results

Gold price - ASIC is $3351 - 3103 = $248 profit per ounce at Waihi. $248* your 3500oz number = $868,000 profit. Ignoring the fact that NTL will have much higher production costs with factoring in tolling. As well as costs getting the mine running. Gold prices may well be a bit higher when NTL get running but Waihi is a useful comparison that you might want to look at to get an idea of what NTL might actually make.

Quote Originally Posted by Waikaka View Post
    As a comparison in quarter ending Dec 2023 Oceanagold at Waihi had:
    1) Cash production costs NZD$/oz of $2282
    2) Site ASIC (all in cost) was NZD$/oz of $3103

Average gold price at Waihi for the quarter was $3351 NZD$/oz

https://investors.oceanagold.com/202...ancial-Results

Gold price - ASIC is $3351 - 3103 = $248 profit per ounce at Waihi. $248* your 3500oz number = $868,000 profit. Ignoring the fact that NTL will have much higher production costs with factoring in tolling. As well as costs getting the mine running. Gold prices may well be a bit higher when NTL get running but Waihi is a useful comparison that you might want to look at to get an idea of what NTL might actually make.
    I expect NTL's cost of production to be substantially lower than that. The concentration of ore to 60:1 before sending off for toll treatment should have a substantial impact on the cost of production.

The last estimate from the company was a cost of production of NZD1,500 per ounce, I have allowed for a reasonable increase on that.

If the margins were anything like you are comparing it to then there would be no point in the company pursuing production on such a small scale.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

With an allegation like that, the onus of proof is on you

Quote Originally Posted by Boazman View Post
    Again prove me wrong. This is highly likely a disgruntled activist middle manager at DoC who hates the current govt and has it conveniently placed on a tray of papers to get to and is secretly loving sticking it to them cause they can

Quote Originally Posted by DAF View Post
    Agree. There is no evidence to continue to call our Government Departments useless.

We are just not aware of the facts with limited information being disclosed from both DOC and NTL management.

The shareholders don't even have any information regarding the processing strategy. What has the NTL management been doing over the last 6 months?