sharetrader
Page 97 of 936 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197597 ... LastLast
    Banned

It’s not often that investors go to these things, perhaps we should to provide some balance, how about;

“Gold is good, I mean really really good, we should all have some, and you should too”
    - Mac

“Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold”
    - Tolstoy

“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost, the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost” - Tolkien

That Tolkien has been good for NZ, was a bit of a hippie too, they’ll listen to him, just have to speak their language, you know.

Suprised labour hasnt already jumped on this for their campaign trail

so i loved the chairmans announcement of estimating over an ounce per tonne of the 70 they have recovered to date....over an ounce per tonne is amazing!

is anyone in attendance of the AGM?

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    It’s not often that investors go to these things, perhaps we should to provide some balance, how about;

“Gold is good, I mean really really good, we should all have some, and you should too”
    - Mac

“Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold”
    - Tolstoy

“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost, the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost” - Tolkien

That Tolkien has been good for NZ, was a bit of a hippie too, they’ll listen to him, just have to speak their language, you know.
    lol, you're the man for the job MAC. Good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post

so i loved the chairmans announcement of estimating over an ounce per tonne of the 70 they have recovered to date....over an ounce per tonne is amazing!

And ...several ounces of silver

And .. "I thought I would share with you one forecast from a reputable international research house Edison. They predict the price of gold may rise to US$1642 per oz in 2015 and US$2070 by 2020."

Who needs a cap raise

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post

Digger is going I think, possibly robbo24 too

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    And ...several ounces of silver

And .. "I thought I would share with you one forecast from a reputable international research house Edison. They predict the price of gold may rise to US$1642 per oz in 2015 and US$2070 by 2020."

Who needs a cap raise
    Well thats pretty well got the truck and digger paid for.
    Just thought the news about the protesting might be brought up by someone attending the AGM
    Anyone there and on line could let us all know whats going onwith that, maybe.
    Cheers
    Miner

Banned

Yes, we don’t have hippies here in the South, gold is all good, gave us things like Queenstown and Cromwell, Kingston and bungy jumping. Gold workings are lucrative wee things that the locals use to rob tourists of their loose change.

A few years ago I watched lake Dunstan fill, boy you should have heard the locals go mental over the old gold workings going underwater. Reckon we should send a bus load of Cromwellians up, that might sort em out.

A new slogan too may be required, how about;

NTL – “creating future tourism jobs even for hippies”

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Yes, we don’t have hippies here in the South, gold is all good, gave us things like Queenstown and Cromwell, Kingston and bungy jumping. Gold workings are lucrative wee things that the locals use to rob tourists of their loose change.

A few years ago I watched lake Dunstan fill, boy you should have heard the locals go mental over the old gold workings going underwater. Reckon we should send a bus load of Cromwellians up, that might sort em out.

A new slogan too may be required, how about;

NTL – “creating future tourism jobs even for hippies”
    Dont forget about the Iwi!

Maybe NTL have waited strategically till this time of year to get busy mining, the greenies are too busy campaigning for vote Green, to notice the dumptruck go past their houses

Banned

Anyone else been to Sovereign Hill, near Ballarat, took my kids there a few years ago when younger, big asset to the area, quite a nice day out too, bigger than our Shantytown, way hot though on a nice day ?