sharetrader
Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Yeah, Dividends are never to far away with this REIT!

Guru

US 1- Yr taking a pounding and the local stocks rebounding and while inflation outlook next year is for continuing rises 2023 may see a return to a technology lead return to deflationary cycles of product prices.

The only thing likely to halt this will be if there is a rapid geo relocation of production for technology manufacturing and this usually take 5 years not 2.

Slow climb back to NTA. Rising interest rates and NZD has fallen far behind as well

Ex dividend after today. Demand likely to be even less as a result over the coming weeks. Normal market support has been lacking for a while now, it seems a combination of factors at play. I thought the result to 30 September announced to market recently was good. From memory the last half included over $7m expensed due to facade repair costs on one of their main Wellington buildings, which won't be repeated. AFFO based dividends to finally commence from 2022 and my interpretation is that is positive for future dividends.

No DRIP offered for the current quarterly dividend so number of shares on issue stable.

Guru

yes agreed if we get a low 1.40 which is very possible it must be an accumulate if you havnt already got some down in the low 1's..

those with under 1 are simply the lucky ones...

10 year US is going to start to jump as the fed now moves against inflation.

This stock could be stuck in a bouncing range over the next 2 years.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 07-12-2021 at 07:26 AM.

I hope DRIP is still running!

Guru

"I hope DRIP is still running!"

youd make a killing...

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    yes agreed if we get a low 1.40 which is very possible it must be an accumulate if you havnt already got some down in the low 1's..

those with under 1 are simply the lucky ones...

10 year US is going to start to jump as the fed now moves against inflation.

This stock could be stuck in a bouncing range over the next 2 years.
    REIT's are a bit vulnerable to increasing interest rates, even well very managed ones like this. I recently reduced my stake a little more, (still hold a modest stake) and reallocated that to Turners as I really like the tailwinds in the automotive sector and Turners management are firing on all cylinders !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Its a hold in 2 portfolios and a trade in another if it bounces up and down for DIV's...

Just cant see how they are going to POWER a full EV fleet in NZ without major changes to energy supply and automotive has always been profitable... Thats why you see the owners of the big brands driving the B's...

TRA graph flat ...

EVIL SKC moving up..
    Last edited by Waltzing; 07-12-2021 at 01:44 PM.

Just like that, after closing at $1.46 yesterday after going ex dividend it bounces already today to $1.51!

And I was careless with my earlier post that no DRIP is offered for the current quarter dividend, it's just no discount this time in calculating the DRIP price but the DRIP itself is available as usual. Sorry if anyone was misled.