sharetrader
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: golf

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Self inflicted pressure is a killer, bloody hard not to put pressure on yourself. There is a saying that the most import shot in golf is the next one.

Obviously been playing a bit of golf. That regularity would help a lot. The challenge is not necessarily to improve best rounds, but to have better worst rounds.
    Yes my luck gets better the more I play ..hopefully all goes to plan I'll be able to play more regular golf and not be so work affected which sometimes puts me out of the game for 3-4weeks at a times esp during peaks season
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

Membaa

Tiger Woods wins Augusta, wow what a legend 🏌🏿

Yes will go down in history as the best comeback for many many years .. really didn't think Tiger had it earlier in the round with his waywound drives but man he knows how to play out of the rough/trees deserving winner

Tiger pretty cool eh

Maybe he can win even more majors now he’s on a roll
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge.”

I was pulling for Frankie, but you can't hit it in the water twice on the back 9 and win. #15 was a killer, but such a tough shot to try to get close.

Yes poor old frankie such stupid shots the old tiger factor got to him this time.. thought he was going to be mentally strong enough but just folded on that chip shot he would make 99 out of 100 times

after watching so much golf went out myself for a round with a solid 79 --- with no warm-up (limited time) 45 on the front and a best ever 34 (3 birdies) on the back nine ... 8 under HC
    Last edited by JBmurc; 15-04-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    after watching so much golf went out myself for a round with a solid 79 --- with no warm-up (limited time) 45 on the front and a best ever 34 (3 birdies) on the back nine ... 8 under HC
    I remember when I was a young fella, watching a heap of golf over 4-5 days. Next round I had 2 over - when I was on a 15 handicap!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Tiger pretty cool eh

Maybe he can win even more majors now he’s on a roll
    Woo who, great for tiger and great to be there...can’t wait to see if he can get to 18!!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Woo who, great for tiger and great to be there...can’t wait to see if he can get to 18!!
    You were there! Say no, I'm green with envy. Jack Nic reckons he can get to 19 or more, he has said so for a long time.

Tiger is truely a legend in golf, he was before this, now he is rewriting the book of legends, today was a study in control and focus on success. I'm so happy he's back playing at this level and look forward to many more successes.
    I'll carry your bag at the next one Raz, go on, please pretty please .. lol
    BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    You were there! Say no, I'm green with envy. Jack Nic reckons he can get to 19 or more, he has said so for a long time.

Tiger is truely a legend in golf, he was before this, now he is rewriting the book of legends, today was a study in control and focus on success. I'm so happy he's back playing at this level and look forward to many more successes.
    I'll carry your bag at the next one Raz, go on, please pretty please .. lol
    yes after over ten years trying the lottery, paid the big bucks this year to go, was actually worth it!😂

Good on you Raz. Defo on my bucket list.....