I signed up to My Food Bag about 3 weeks ago to see what it is like... I had not really bothered before since I live by a fancy supermarket and go there daily. But after hearing so many good things, I thought I'd test it out for a week, and I've discovered it's pretty life changing! The time I'm saving from supermarket shopping and grouchily thinking about what to buy and cook in a hurry is amazing - and the food included is actually good quality (eg all free range, organic meat and other products, and fancy brands of things, particularly NZ boutique brands) and really interesting and delicious recipes that I normally wouldn't have bothered preparing.

I was curious about how the pricing would compare to the supermarket, and I'm yet to do an actual comparison (taking my food list to Countdown and calculating it out properly), but I estimate that I would not be able to buy the same products for the same price (ie I'm getting a great deal).

I see they have nearly 7000 Likes on Facebook, so I presume you probably wouldn't bother Liking it unless you were a customer. Seems to be a clever business model anyway. Not sure about an IPO though!!