sharetrader
Page 102 of 200 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2000

Criticize the company by all means, but leave the misogynistic, sexualisation of Nadia Lim, out of it. You would not do this if she were a man.

Has the dgl thread been shut down ? seems to go nowhere hoping to see some mildly entertaing posts this arvo

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz1234 View Post
    Has the dgl thread been shut down ? seems to go nowhere hoping to see some mildly entertaing posts this arvo
    There were 2 threads - the other bigger/main thread is still there, and alive....might have been merged??

DGC - DGL Group - Page 23 (sharetrader.co.nz)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Criticize the company by all means, but leave the misogynistic, sexualisation of Nadia Lim, out of it. You would not do this if she were a man.
    I don't know. If he saw a topless dude on the BBQ and thought the purpose of it was to hock scrip in what was essentially fraud, maybe he would?

I find the allegations of racism interesting as he said that her ethnicity gave her a particular affinity for hocking scrip due to attractiveness I assume, which is the opposite isn't it?

I haven't gone back through this thread but surely nobody from Share trader bought into this dog getting dumped on by insiders?

I don't know. If he saw a topless dude on the BBQ and thought the purpose of it was to hock scrip in what was essentially fraud, maybe he would?

Except it was just a photo of an ordinary woman wearing ordinary cloths lol.
    Last edited by huxley; 05-05-2022 at 04:33 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    There were 2 threads - the other bigger/main thread is still there, and alive....might have been merged??

DGC - DGL Group - Page 23 (sharetrader.co.nz)
    I asked Vince to merge them,which he has.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post

Except it was just a photo of an ordinary woman wearing ordinary cloths lol.

Yes that's true, but I guess what's the point in any photos. Show the numbers and give a bit of a write up including the fact that you're trying to dump out on retail and be done with it. Glossy photos of any kind aren't relevant.

Yeah I agree. This guy seems to have gone way overboard when I guess (hope) he was just trying to underscore what a trainwreck the stock is.

Full on media pile on to the guy now. Although I guess Nadia also would have felt pretty crap after his comments too.
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Good to know somebody agrees. He was 100% out of line with his comments, but my post was addressed to those here, who are posting equally unacceptable misogynistic comments about Nadia, purely because she is a woman.

Some of you are letting yourselves down in this discussion, which is really disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Yeah I agree. This guy seems to have gone way overboard when I guess (hope) he was just trying to underscore what a trainwreck the stock is.

Full on media pile on to the guy now. Although I guess Nadia also would have felt pretty crap after his comments too.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 06-05-2022 at 09:18 AM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Good to know somebody agrees. He was 100% out of line with his comments, but my post was addressed to those here, who are posting equally unacceptable misogynistic comments about Nadia, purely because she is a woman.

Some of you are letting yourselves down in this discussion, which is really disappointing.
    I agree justakiwi, his comments were completely unacceptable and Nadia herself has said she found them racist and misogynistic.

I have also been extremely disappointed by some of the comments on here and support for a man who clearly thinks it is ok to make fun of someones race and sexualise a completely benign photo.

On the other hand I have been impressed that both Winner and Balance have taken the stand that this behaviour is not ok and have called out the ones who think it is. Good on you both.