sharetrader
Page 51 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    We went on an Air New Zealand mystery luxury lodge weekend deal many years ago that included dinner. Ended up having gourmet rabbit pie at a small boutique lodge in Cromwell, (closest I have come to eating vermin). Henry Blowfield gave an after dinner speech recalling his memories as a cricket commentator. Nice bottle of wine...was a very pleasant evening.
    Not much luxury to the lodge but it was quaint and interesting, as was the cuisine.

Paying gourmet meal prices to be served a dead rat sandwich on the other hand is most unappealing.
    If you're that fussy you could throw the bread away and just eat the filling.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    If you're that fussy you could throw the bread away and just eat the filling.
    Okay then, sign me up Some cheap protein MFB could source here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIJZ_bb1IVQ
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-03-2021 at 11:45 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Dead rat stew was a delicacy if you happen to be in a constipation sorry a concentration camp in the second world war. There were also no over weight people.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...926/342124.pdf

Wow!

Chairman straps himself to the front of the delivery van and bought 20,000 shares on market.

I looked seriously at this IPO. Reading all the information I was seeing it was clear to me that this was very overpriced. A brand-new board with the old timers not stepping up and selling down most of there holdings said it all. Marley spoon and others on the way. Our family has been buying food boxes for some time and can honestly say that we find hello fresh and others have better offerings than MFB. The final nail in the coffin was when I asked our friends wives who all said that they haven’t ordered my food bag for ages.
    Last edited by Shareguy; 10-03-2021 at 07:29 PM. Reason: .

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...926/342124.pdf

Wow!

Chairman straps himself to the front of the delivery van and bought 20,000 shares on market.
    Ha ha - wonder if Tony knew if that Investment company he has an interest in had somehow got lumber with 54,000 shares
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Dead rat stew was a delicacy if you happen to be in a constipation sorry a concentration camp in the second world war. There were also no over weight people.
    And Live Rat Stew not so much

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Sp falling back down again and heading towards IPO listing low of $1.65?

Looks like Jarden has kept the losses on day 1 and 2 to a respectable number but now comes the real reckoning.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Sounds like its time to let the cat out of the bag!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Old mutton dressed / priced up like fresh spring lamb. It will leave a bad and dry taste in consumers mouths as they will feel duped after being urged time and again to "tuck in". Little did they realise that they were the ones on the menu and are ostensibly like lambs to the slaughter...
    Back down to $1.65 reasonably effortlessly with the Sharesies crowd doing their gallant best to add some respectability with their bids - 17 bidders for 16,000 shares.

Now it's 'The Silence of the Lambs?"
    Last edited by Balance; 11-03-2021 at 11:55 AM.