sharetrader
Page 6 of 200 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Yes dino- agree on the whole, well it is not a Grocery delivery company in reality, is the first thing they got wrong, you cannot get milk or Cornflakes delivered.
    Does anybody know if they recycle recipes and if do over what time period??
    Only heard good things about it, a little on the expensive side, but you are paying for your time as in not needing to spend so much time at the supermarket.
    A family of 4 (both adults working) , admittedly with 2 children under 10 I know of use it and only order once a fortnight as there is enough food for that long (dinners) with a small top up and other essentials like the milk and cornflakes etc from the supermarket - saves them time and they are not really spending anymore, partly I think you are not tempted to get all the other extras you do not really need or do not end up using.

With Kevin coming on board, I think they are looking at an IPO maybe sooner than they seem to be saying.
    Last edited by Jay; 11-03-2015 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Yes dino- agree on the whole, well it is not a Grocery delivery company in reality, is the first thing they got wrong, you cannot get milk or Cornflakes delivered.
    Does anybody know if they recycle recipes and if do over what time period??
    Only heard good things about it, a little on the expensive side, but you are paying for your time as in not needing to spend so much time at the supermarket.
    A family of 4 (both adults working) , admittedly with 2 children under 10 I know of use it and only order once a fortnight as there is enough food for that long (dinners) with a small top up and other essentials like the milk and cornflakes etc from the supermarket - saves them time and they are not really spending anymore, partly I think you are not tempted to get all the other extras you do not really need or do not end up using.

With Kevin coming on board, I think they are looking at an IPO maybe sooner than they seem to be saying.
    I sound like the family you are describing. That is exactly how we use it. Every fortnight and it is a little more expensive at first glance but I also find that there is enough leftovers for at least a couple of lunches from every meal. So far I am very impressed. In my neighbourhood you see about three courier vans flying around every Sunday night delivering everybody's foodbags. I am in a reasonably affluent suburb (can I say that?) but I do know people who are of lesser means who use it for efficiencies sake.

Great stuff too. Had a giant fillet of smoked Kawhai a couple of nights ago.

Tried it for a few weeks but unsubscribed as I found the food a bit hit and miss to be honest. Perhaps one out of four meals was a decent recipe but mostly fairly average.

I don't trust Teresa Gattung, shes dodge as. "confusion is our best marketing tool"

I wish they had a vegetarian option.

Theresa oversaw one of the biggest destruction of shareholder wealth in the history of NZ as the Telecom CEO- hope she learned something. Wouldn't trust her looking after my lawn personally.
    "At first the market believed in Gattung, Gattung was appointed to her current role in 1999, when Telecom's share price was $9 - almost double what it is today. " good bye a few billion...

Membaa

Hallelujah. Thank goodness not everyone has such a short memory.

Quote Originally Posted by nzspeak View Post
    Theresa oversaw one of the biggest destruction of shareholder wealth in the history of NZ as the Telecom CEO- hope she learned something. Wouldn't trust her looking after my lawn personally.
    "At first the market believed in Gattung, Gattung was appointed to her current role in 1999, when Telecom's share price was $9 - almost double what it is today. " good bye a few billion...

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Hallelujah. Thank goodness not everyone has such a short memory.
    That's true, but before Telecom there was a job in marketing for one of the banks, BNZ I think it was. Selling meals might be more her style.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by emveha View Post
    I wish they had a vegetarian option.
    They have quite a few vege recipes and I would not be surprised if they consider a vege option if there's the demand. They are quietly expanding with addons (wine, fruit) and into Melbourne, Sydney). Once suppliers and distribution are sorted - and they seem to be in NZ - organic growth is a no brainer really.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nzspeak View Post
    Theresa oversaw one of the biggest destruction of shareholder wealth in the history of NZ as the Telecom CEO- hope she learned something. Wouldn't trust her looking after my lawn personally. "At first the market believed in Gattung, Gattung was appointed to her current role in 1999, when Telecom's share price was $9 - almost double what it is today. " good bye a few billion...
    That's a very simplistic view of a highly complex situation. (I worked there over that period.)