sharetrader
Page 77 of 203 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Just checking to see whether ST is working.
    It occasionally does, if you wait long enough.
    Sometimes it even works twice.
    What more could you want?

Legend

Have we found the bottom of the Bag with this one yet ?

or maybe just having a little rest @ around 132 crumbs .. ?

$1.25 - hope no one is holding and watching the sp makes new low week by week.

Legend

a slight bounce up off the low - but have we seen the bottom of the bag yet ?

Which brave souls have the buy order on this share! Clearly by the state of the buy column in the depth tab, it is limited to the ones with big nads.

Advanced Member

If you wanted a hedge against the Covid Delta strain ( which a lot of people believe is only a matter of time ) This would be a good way to go …..

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    If you wanted a hedge against the Covid Delta strain ( which a lot of people believe is only a matter of time ) This would be a good way to go …..

Having examined many other bags to see if they have a hint of gold buried in the linings, I prefer SKL for it's Covid resistant tendencies

Disc - don't hold but my 10 cents worth. We've been getting the vegan box for 7 months now (decided to try going vegan) and very happy with the recipes as the meals are very tasty. We go for the 4 meals, 4 people which cost $180 so effectively $10 per head per meal. This is on the steep side but it makes it much easier to produce tasty vegan meals without putting too much thought into what we're going to have for dinner, trolling websites for recipes and getting a multitude of ingredients each week. What I have noticed in recent times is the increasing feeling that the value for money has diminished byway of less product, cheaper ingredients and meal size and I can't help but think they are doing this to drive higher margins when in fact they should be continually trying to improve on their offering in order to retain/increase their client base. Unfortunately at this point MFG are the only supplier of a vegan box, Hello Fresh and Woop don't have plans to get into vegan options (I've asked) so we'll stick with MFG in the short term but if there is a continued view that the value for money isn't where it needs to be then we'll stop ordering and fend for ourselves. I've told them that..

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer01 View Post
    Disc - don't hold but my 10 cents worth. We've been getting the vegan box for 7 months now (decided to try going vegan) and very happy with the recipes as the meals are very tasty. We go for the 4 meals, 4 people which cost $180 so effectively $10 per head per meal. This is on the steep side but it makes it much easier to produce tasty vegan meals without putting too much thought into what we're going to have for dinner, trolling websites for recipes and getting a multitude of ingredients each week. What I have noticed in recent times is the increasing feeling that the value for money has diminished byway of less product, cheaper ingredients and meal size and I can't help but think they are doing this to drive higher margins when in fact they should be continually trying to improve on their offering in order to retain/increase their client base. Unfortunately at this point MFG are the only supplier of a vegan box, Hello Fresh and Woop don't have plans to get into vegan options (I've asked) so we'll stick with MFG in the short term but if there is a continued view that the value for money isn't where it needs to be then we'll stop ordering and fend for ourselves. I've told them that..
    Had the same feeling with the made meals. The pictures on the website show a full plate of the particular meal. But when you get it, it's a split tray (on some meals only), with vegetables being the fill. So they are trying to reduce costs, and quality does suffer.

I agree with previous two posts.

If MFB or Hello Fresh or whoever is going to serve the same slop we can make at home ourselves, they will never grow their customer base.

Tough balancing act but growing margins by lower quality food or less food cant be the long term success story. Need to procure it cheaper (sorry growers), get more economies of scale going or gain margin from the supply chain (assuming some is still available).