sharetrader
Page 15 of 199 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

I've tried all the meal kits available in my area, need something to persuade me to step away from the toaster. And to feed the family when they come over without having to think or shop. The thinking is the worst.

Keep coming back to MFB.

Not necessarily investing in an IPO though, it depends.

Advanced Member

One step closer , although this might fish out a Private Equity offer , or one from a competitor .
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/12394...in-the-company

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    One step closer , although this might fish out a Private Equity offer , or one from a competitor
    I would say a quiet earner ongoing, IIRC it is the third largest supplier of food products to households in the country. IPO disclosures will be interesting.

Guru

Business Desk saying today "All Star Board", with all of the founders stepping down, with Tony Carter as Chair, Jon McDonald (ex Trade Me CEO), Jen Bradbury (ex THL CFO). Also Sarah Hindle and Chris Marshall. Lot of changes yesterday to their board!!

AFR have said earnings about $25m, turnover reported about $130m.

That probably puts it about the turnover of a reasonable sized New World. Founders have about 27% left.

Got my invite to register for priority shares ....valued customer I am

Only need to make 1 purchase before March to get them if IPO.goes ahead
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Business Desk saying today "All Star Board", with all of the founders stepping down, with Tony Carter as Chair, Jon McDonald (ex Trade Me CEO), Jen Bradbury (ex THL CFO). Also Sarah Hindle and Chris Marshall. Lot of changes yesterday to their board!!

AFR have said earnings about $25m, turnover reported about $130m.

That probably puts it about the turnover of a reasonable sized New World. Founders have about 27% left.
    When you put it like that, one wonders what we're being asked to consider buying in to, is it worth it, what growth potential does it have. Looks more like an exit payout strategy than a decent investment. Not the only game in town either, just might have a better brand profile.

Thinking thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    When you put it like that, one wonders what we're being asked to consider buying in to, is it worth it, what growth potential does it have. Looks more like an exit payout strategy than a decent investment. Not the only game in town either, just might have a better brand profile.

Thinking thinking.
    Yes it’s just the Waterman exit ....clever dudes who generally don’t hold investments for the long term.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

If anyone wants to sign up to My Food Bag so they can take part in the "priority Foodies Offer" you can use my referral code (it'll get you $50 off your first purchase). The priority registration process is open till 5pm on 29 Jan 2021 and you'll need to purchase at least once between 15 Jan and 1 Mar to qualify.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post

Thinking thinking.
    They did also mention potential market capitalisation (based on NZX average multiples) of $825m!!

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    If anyone wants to sign up to My Food Bag so they can take part in the "priority Foodies Offer" you can use my referral code (it'll get you $50 off your first purchase). The priority registration process is open till 5pm on 29 Jan 2021 and you'll need to purchase at least once between 15 Jan and 1 Mar to qualify.
    Do they deliver to Borneo?
    om mani peme hum