sharetrader
Page 1 of 197 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default MFB - My Food Bag

no doubt Theresa setting this up for an IPO ..... one day

Heck the way things are being valued this would have to be a billion dollar business ....maybe not a billion but a few hundred million at least

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10870400
    Last edited by winner69; 11-03-2021 at 05:55 PM.

but surely theresa has an eye for the bigger opportunity ... she a very clever woman some say

My Food Bag huh? Teresa looks like she's been at a few herself.....bad boy..baaaddd boy. Sorry its just big bones I know. Name is uninspiring for the prices they are charging. How about "gourmet on the go" or "meals on heals" or something with some sex appeal.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    "meals on heals" or something with some sex appeal.
    Now that would sell BB. LOL

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Exactly, possible shareholders will look at the prices and go CHA-CHING! Possible buyers will look at prices and quickly pass on to the grocery store. SP would rocket then crash. This business has failure written all over it, would never invest (if it ever gets to IPO).
    Looking at the prices, a very limited target market in NZ - those rich enough to afford but not time sensitive enough that they have time to cook 5 nights a week. If it was the US, it would be a flyer (not big enough for IPO though), but in NZ, i'm not sure. If they did prepacked gourment heat and eat that actually looked and tasted gourmet, then it would have a bigger market in NZ (though again, not big enough for IPO).

It could be a nice little niche business but dont expect it to get big.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Looking at the prices, a very limited target market in NZ - those rich enough to afford but not time sensitive enough that they have time to cook 5 nights a week. If it was the US, it would be a flyer (not big enough for IPO though), but in NZ, i'm not sure. If they did prepacked gourment heat and eat that actually looked and tasted gourmet, then it would have a bigger market in NZ (though again, not big enough for IPO). It could be a nice little niche business but dont expect it to get big.
    I agree. If folk still have to store stuff, cook it, clean up after - what they are gaining is shopping time, thinking-about-what-to-buy-and-cook time. Pricey but not too bad compared to ready-to-heat good quality meals in the supermarket. Web site is still fairly basic (compare it to eat.co.nz site which does ready-to-heat kiwi-style meals).

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    you aren't suggesting Theresa is a food... bag?
    I think Birmanboy is alluding to the possibility (from the picture in the Herald) that TG is maybe over-indulging in her own product.
    I had to smile... the post reflected my initial thought on the article too.
    Everything is relative though; maybe the picture is an illusion. Possibly TG is of an average build and the other 2 have to walk around in the shower to get wet.

'My Food Bag' does not sound like a good name to me. Must have taken one hell of a brainstorming session to come up with that one. The only bag that I relate to food in any way is the one you can find in the seat pocket in front of you...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    I think Birmanboy is alluding to the possibility (from the picture in the Herald) that TG is maybe over-indulging in her own product.
    I had to smile... the post reflected my initial thought on the article too.

'My Food Bag' does not sound like a good name to me. Must have taken one hell of a brainstorming session to come up with that one. The only bag that I relate to food in any way is the one you can find in the seat pocket in front of you...
    HaHa !! Vaygor1 Maybe My Food Bag will morph into My Barf Bag. After TG's deceptive practices at Telecom, she has no credibility in my mind, but certainly, good on her for giving it a go. I hope it does well.
    Last edited by biker; 12-03-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Guru

They have done well on social media sending bags to prolific twitters.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23myfoodbag&src=typd
    Last edited by CJ; 12-03-2013 at 08:44 AM.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

amazing how that kate keeps so skinny .... fodbags that are a delight .... yummy yummy .... and the other night Mike taking her to the St Heliers Cafe with more yummy yummy stuff and last week at porto or something mike said kate just loved the yummy yummy stuff

wonder if kate knew what to do with the foodbag .... or did the cook / nanny do the cooking

just jealous of kate .... not so of mike

but isn't this twitter wonderful for getting the message out there ..... and omg kate said she wasn't asked to send a tweet about foodbag .... must have been feeling guilty .... or did mike tell her to