sharetrader
Page 9 of 198 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Good fit with Veritas - yes thats it
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Guru

Apparently bought out by the equity spive jocks, after that leverage it up to the eye balls and then float it ,al la Feltex/ Dick Smiths, IMHO, !
    Last edited by whatsup; 19-10-2016 at 12:11 PM. Reason: spelling

Guru

Default Will list on the sharemarket in the next three years.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Apparently bought out by the equity spive jocks, after that leverage it up to the eye balls and then float it ,al la Feltex/ Dick Smiths, IMHO, RUN A MILE from this crock of sh!te !
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...ompanys-future

Brought by New Zealand private equity player Waterman Capital, at least it is a New Zealand company...

Guru

Interesting it has exited the Oz market. Growth limited to NZ now.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Apparently bought out by the equity spive jocks, after that leverage it up to the eye balls and then float it ,al la Feltex/ Dick Smiths, IMHO, !
    If you cared to look at Waterman history you would see the last two businesses they sold , they sold to PEP . Sure the aim is to list this one , and Partners Life , however not all private equity firms are equal

DISC: Investor in Waterman I,II,III.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    If you cared to look at Waterman history you would see the last two businesses they sold , they sold to PEP . Sure the aim is to list this one , and Partners Life , however not all private equity firms are equal

DISC: Investor in Waterman I,II,III.
    Hi Stoploss. I'm interested in Waterman as I have never heard of them before.Can you post how their funds have performed as I couldn't see this on their website.Certainly looks as though exited out of Manuka Health & Education well

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Yep, standard play really.
    In most cases !

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Hi Stoploss. I'm interested in Waterman as I have never heard of them before.Can you post how their funds have performed as I couldn't see this on their website.Certainly looks as though exited out of Manuka Health & Education well
    Maybe call the company for the exact numbers , and leave an expression of interest .I don't think they plaster it all over the show , it's win some lose some .....But no point in putting up we purchased XYZ dog food company for 10 mil and sold it 18 months later for 25 mil .... nobody would want to sell anything to them .Their model is more they like to work with companies and have a stake and grow that for us as limited partners and the existing owners .... Fund I was a bit of a starter and they sold Express Logistics to Toll at a good price/multiple. Guthrie Bowron and DRH not great performers ...
    FUND II, the two realised companies have been outstanding . Partners Life continues to grow towards listing , Healthlink is very stable and sounds like it is continuing to get bigger in Aussie, Mercy Ascot hospitals are a good preformer.Not sure if working IN was in 1 or 2 but it was a wipeout .....
    Fund III, It's only just begun ,MFB will be the second call of cash.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Maybe call the company for the exact numbers , and leave an expression of interest .I don't think they plaster it all over the show , it's win some lose some .....But no point in putting up we purchased XYZ dog food company for 10 mil and sold it 18 months later for 25 mil .... nobody would want to sell anything to them .Their model is more they like to work with companies and have a stake and grow that for us as limited partners and the existing owners .... Fund I was a bit of a starter and they sold Express Logistics to Toll at a good price/multiple. Guthrie Bowron and DRH not great performers ...
    FUND II, the two realised companies have been outstanding . Partners Life continues to grow towards listing , Healthlink is very stable and sounds like it is continuing to get bigger in Aussie, Mercy Ascot hospitals are a good preformer.Not sure if working IN was in 1 or 2 but it was a wipeout .....
    Fund III, It's only just begun ,MFB will be the second call of cash.
    Thanks Stoploss