sharetrader
Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1053
    Missed by that much

So who is wanting to buy Vector's pipeline? Genesis? Contact? Todd? Or some new player?
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/214230.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    So who is wanting to buy Vector's pipeline? Genesis? Contact? Todd? Or some new player?
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/214230.pdf
    I work for Powerco, we own the north islands other gas networks and I would think we would surely be sniffing around but haven't heard anything...could be interesting.

Veteran novice

A report in today's AFR reckons that Shell is seeking interest from buyers for its share in the Maui pipeline which is operated by Vector. Would they be interested? Who else?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    A report in today's AFR reckons that Shell is seeking interest from buyers for its share in the Maui pipeline which is operated by Vector. Would they be interested? Who else?
    Vectors selling its pipes so why would it be interested.

The Chinese will love it - regulated return far about their cost of debt.

Missed by that much

With both Otahuhu and Southdown power stations being shut down the amount of gas being carried will be greatly reduced. If the transport price of gas to Auckland is increased to maintain the same ROE then gas in Auckland will be so expensive that many people will switch back to electricity

Guru

$950m deal and no comments. i guess everyone whole holds is happy to continue to receive the guaranteed regulated return - oops they sold one of their regulated businesses.

Not sure why you would pay down debt when new debt can be issued at ~4% unless it is just to retire expensive debt to re-issue cheap debt.

Banned

Seemed like a full price to me Harvey and a good result for shareholders. Share price since announcement does not seem to agree....

Interestingly I think the Vector chairman Mr Stiassny will probably be kicked off his first board at the NWF meeting in a couple of weeks time. This may make him very grumpy!

Banned

[QUOTE=Crackity;597194
    I think the Vector chairman Mr Stiassny will probably be kicked off his first board at the NWF meeting in a couple of weeks time. This may make him very grumpy![/QUOTE]

NZ Windfarms AGM tomorrow - I'm going to stand by the above prediction

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    NZ Windfarms AGM tomorrow - I'm going to stand by the above prediction
    Big call - I assume he will be voting VCT 20%+ holding in his favour. I assume a simple majority (50% of those that vote) is all that is needed?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Big call - I assume he will be voting VCT 20%+ holding in his favour. I assume a simple majority (50% of those that vote) is all that is needed?
    Yes - the question is like NCEA level 1 maths

X > 22%

calculate X

answers tomorrow Harvey ( and I trust you have voted the NWF shares I suspect you own!)
    Last edited by Crackity; 23-11-2015 at 04:10 PM.