sharetrader
Page 20 of 106 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

cheers Lawso.

Guru

NGC slowly rising $4.6 now, does that mean that those punters/buyers of NGC think their situation re vector are looking very good.
    Great for the Vector bond holders and upcoming float of Vector :roll on the good /GREAT times!

Guru

So sorry should of been $3.60:still a great opportunity!!!

At what price is it going to be better to take money and run. From NGC

Are people generally looking at this as a trading opportunity or might the big rewards be over a period of time? Whats everyone think? thanks.

Bullet both A major Stag or a good long term hold

quote:Originally posted by whatsup

NGC slowly rising $4.6 now, does that mean that those punters/buyers of NGC think their situation re vector are looking very good.
    Great for the Vector bond holders and upcoming float of Vector :roll on the good /GREAT times!
    Is there still any point in holding the bonds now that we have secured the right to buy the shares in the IPO?
    \"The overweening conceit which the greater part of men have of their own abilities [and] their absurd presumption in their own good fortune.\" - <b>Adam Smith</b> - <i>The Wealth of Nations</i>

The information you have is not the information you want.
    The information you want is not the information you need.
    The information you need is not the information you can obtain.
    The informaton you can obtain costs more than you want to pay.

quote:Is there still any point in holding the bonds now that we have secured the right to buy the shares in the IPO?
    Will the shares be a stag or a hold or both?? Should one hold on to the bonds? Or sell them after the IPO and buy more shares?? I don't think we can make any decisions until we've seen the prosp. & inv. stat. and until we're told the price of the shares and have worked out how fair the price is - or unfair[?]

Banned

i am in agreement with lawso ,although i have a gut feeling the price of ngc will dive to around $3.18 after the vector announcement .i'm holding mine, as i am hoping to get onto the vector train ride and if not i don't think ngc will do to bad over time its a good solid prospect

IPO docs available for download right now at: http://www.vectornetworks.co.nz/inve...ations/ipo.php

NB. The full investment statement is a large and s ... l ... o ... w ... download.