sharetrader
Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Nearly 5 million shares traded, mostly at the end of day and off market, for $2.50 a pop. Which is also the on market close price.

Don't panic.
    om mani peme hum

This company is looking nice and tasty at these prices.
    This stock shines so bright that it \"Bling Blings\"

Agreed although Macdunks TPW and CON have outperformed it to date.

With a proposed dividend of 11.5c fully imputed, this highly profitable monopoly on gas and electricity distribution to the main cities of the North Island is an attractive proposition for fundamental investors.

Although there has been some criticism of management at ST, by PT I think, it is notable that they have exceeded all forecasts in the prospectus to date, so they cannot be doing worse than at the time this float was all the rage and heavily oversubscribed.

The SP is being held back by Mr Market's perception of regulatory risk. But after the last 24hr power crisis in Auckland it will be a brave government that chokes back prices.They want to be seen to be encouraging investment in order to give security of supply- which is the public's main concern at the moment.

Disc. Have been topping up today and for some time.

Yeah might be worth a look and they are nearly back to the $2.38 issue price....the trend is still down though. Isn't the behaviour similar to when CEN first listed?

quote:Originally posted by CAM

Yeah might be worth a look and they are nearly back to the $2.38 issue price....the trend is still down though. Isn't the behaviour similar to when CEN first listed?
    Yep, sure is, but with CEN I bought more after IPO before it bottomed, (ie, bought in too early) so I'd be inclined to sit on sidelines a touch longer.

Agree. I've got substantial funds sitting in TD at the moment. Look forward to getting back in and topping up my holdings later in the year.

hey phaedrus could you please show us the chart and TA stuff for vector at the moment. Has it just broken the trend line? That would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks, Nikao

It hardly inspires any confidence to invest in the company, and perhaps this extends to an overall view of the market, to read the following

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...=NZSE&N=134242

Advanced Member

OLDRIDER, That is good news it will drive the sp to low. They must keep the lines going at a decent profit, it will end up a great buy. A little bit patience my man then jump in for the kill. macdunk

quote:Originally posted by duncan macgregor

OLDRIDER, That is good news it will drive the sp to low. They must keep the lines going at a decent profit, it will end up a great buy. A little bit patience my man then jump in for the kill. macdunk
    At these prices Labour might toy with putting it back in the public's hands. I would stay right away for now.