sharetrader
Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: SLI Systems

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Don't think its ever gone below a $1 before ....ouch
    For those 33c option holders still a 3 bagger to the rest of us holders.just a dog.

break down below 1.09 on the mthly support is significant lower price of 70c possible
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    break down below 1.09 on the mthly support is significant lower price of 70c possible
    Any significance of 70 cents?

DEATH CROSS at 215 seems to have been a good time to sell .... great signals those Death Crosses

No sign of any golden cross yet

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    For those 33c option holders still a 3 bagger to the rest of us holders.just a dog.
    I think the 33c options are in USD, so more like 45c NZD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Might take a look into these guys if they get near 70c

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Might take a look into these guys if they get near 45c and allotment holders stop converting and volume picks up and a big buyer like Milford/Morgan/Thiel step in and they start keeping shareholders properly informed and they start retracing from loss making to breakeven/profitable and the growth sector looks favourable again THEN I MIGHT consider a buy in...
    There, fixed for ya

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Still a great level of profit for those exercising their options and a big dissapointment for long term holders sitting on large paper losses, how low could it go well with basically no resistance whatsoever then very low id say. The explanation they gave to me a while back about arranging brokers to sell the options off market on behalf of staff doesn't wash with me, just spin I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by STMOD View Post
    Fixed you.

STMOD
    Haha too true Moosie. Hopefully some thoughts by the posters here and other info will come to light if it gets that low. What is the current reason for this recent fall? Slower growth than expected or traders losing patience?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Haha too true Moosie. Hopefully some thoughts by the posters here and other info will come to light if it gets that low. What is the current reason for this recent fall? Slower growth than expected or traders losing patience?
    Has been nothing in this stock for traders for a long while just option holders selling for peanuts and no financial info(6 monthly due end of Feb)
    Last edited by couta1; 11-02-2015 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Has been nothing in this stock for traders for a long while just option holders selling for peanuts and no financial info(6 monthly due end of Feb)
    Hmm, not sure you can assume it is option holders selling. From what I can tell from reading http://www.sli-systems.com/sites/all...Guidelines.pdf all employees are restricted from trading in the period leading up to the announcement of half year results - i.e the period from 31 Dec to when the results are announced. I assume option holders are all employees, so may not be able to sell at present. Not sure about ex-employees and whether options expire once they leave.

Would be interested in feedback from anyone with greater knowledge of the trading rules for employees/insiders.