sharetrader
Page 109 of 120 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1194

Thread: SeaDragon

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    He is a pretty astute investor so I wouldn't write this investment off for him just yet !
    Is it time to write this off now? or is there a flicker of hope?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Traderwannabe View Post
    Is it time to write this off now? or is there a flicker of hope?
    I have not seen this company as a worthwhile investment. Their claims and statements have been silly right from day one and their claim at the start of this business that they were going to source their raw material in NZ, when I knew the NZ seafood industry does not produce the amounts they wanted, put me right off.
    But I am very interested to eventually (hopefully) find out what game Mark Stewart is playing here.

Guru

But I am very interested to eventually (hopefully) find out what game Mark Stewart is playing here.
    Completely agree. Otherwise it is the twisted fascination of a slow-motion train wreck.....

I have not seen this company as a worthwhile investment. Their claims and statements have been silly right from day one and their claim at the start of this business that they were going to source their raw material in NZ, when I knew the NZ seafood industry does not produce the amounts they wanted, put me right off.
    If there is a game here it would be called "Delusional Pursuits" its a black hole not just for shareholders funds but common sense and morality... check out the job they are advertising on trade me........ some of the highlights:-

Sea Dragon is a unique start-up. We’re the only New Zealand refiner and blender of high-quality, internationally certified Omega fish oils, supplying nutraceutical and functional food manufacturers around the world to meet the growing demand for pure, high quality, marine-sourced bioactive compounds.

Operating our refinery in stunning Nelson, our future is bright. And right now, we are looking for Process Technicians to join us.

You’ll be joining a team of exceptionally talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, in a cohesive and friendly environment and working with state-of-the-art equipment.

As a start-up, we’re continuously learning and changing - fresh thinking and innovation is not only rewarded here, it’s expected and encouraged.

Not sure 7 years and $50m on the NZX qualifies as a start up.....

100% increase! Nice $100 trade does the trick!

Guru

The Annual Report, in all its gory goodness:

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/336535

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    No..............................................
    It has come to my attention,Ziwi [Stewart] should be able to source plenty of "fish oil" at reasonable prices,without having to buy into SEA.
    But then...perhaps Ziwi is going to market Omega3 for dogs....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    But then...perhaps Ziwi is going to market Omega3 for dogs....
    Wouldn't you just do a deal with NZ King Salmon or the like, than buying a shedload of this seadog?

Guru