sharetrader
Page 112 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1194

Thread: SeaDragon

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Have had this on my radar for some time but still can't put my finger on where the weaklink is.Is it poor management,weak marketing or global demand for omega fish products just isn't there?
    Definitely not the last. Take your pick from or combine the first 2 !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Definitely not the last. Take your pick from or combine the first 2 !
    Many thought when the "smart" money of Mark Stewart bought in, that it was a sign. But situation hasn't changed dramatically as yet. Comvita also a shareholder - although maybe not that "smarter" money.

Yeah I would agree with Iceman. Don't think they are particularly special in terms of product, have to import raw material, haven't seem to be able to sell enough to gain critical mass etc. Would expect many cheaper/more efficient producers out there.

Burning cash and being propped up by major shareholders to survive. FY just ended end of March, so should report end of May.

Cheers.Ill been waiting for FY results but not holding my breath.

where to now...what is advantage of delisting from NZX? https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=5336329

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    where to now...what is advantage of delisting from NZX? https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=5336329
    Surprising they are driving at major cost cutting initiatives now, when they just lost another circa $5m on top of last year. Would have thought they'd be on to this a long time ago. The delisting from the NZX is just part of that cost cutting - volume/value would be a pittance.

Starting to look like it is in its death throes...…..

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Surprising they are driving at major cost cutting initiatives now, when they just lost another circa $5m on top of last year. Would have thought they'd be on to this a long time ago. The delisting from the NZX is just part of that cost cutting - volume/value would be a pittance.

Starting to look like it is in its death throes...…..
    I honestly thought this would have been done when Mark Stewart first came on board...not just throwing money at it!

Wow.dodged a bullet with this one.i still can't understand where things have gone so terribly wrong.Clean,green southern ocean product(local fish at least)A world craving healthy, natural, essential goods.....go figure

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Wow.dodged a bullet with this one.i still can't understand where things have gone so terribly wrong.Clean,green southern ocean product(local fish at least)A world craving healthy, natural, essential goods.....go figure
    NZ pure was a fallacy...alot of unrefined product was imported from elsewhere in the world...

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    No advantage at all (except save a few dollars).

Mark does not care for liquidity - in too deep so what does he care where it is listed?

With NTA of 0.20 is this not worth a punt at current sp?.I feel for long time holders but am interested in opinions.Are they carrying any debt?cheers