sharetrader
Page 14 of 120 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    I'm in. Watch out though. The fine print states that if paying by Internet transfer, you must print confirmation of the Internet transfer and attach it to the application form....both of which must arrive at Computershare, AKL by 5pm Friday. I posted mine today.

BC
    If the funds are processed by IT on Thursday night and they have your application form, there is no way they can refuse your application just because you didn't enclose a print out of payment. The money will be in the account. All they have to do is look. This is just Computershare being lazy and wanting shareholders to do their work for them. Why Companies don't all use Link registry services beats me. They have a much more user friendly and accessable web site and are much more civil to deal with.
    I have my doubts about SEA mainly their point of difference and surety of supply of raw material, and also the price after the share consolidation, which never seem to go that well, but will put some funds in, mainly on the back of Tim Preston's reputation because at this stage there isn't much more to go on.
    Last edited by biker; 22-01-2014 at 02:25 PM.

I will drop my cheque & appl. to Computershare in Takapuna. The last time I did this, they were not sure whether they could take it and I had to remind them I had another 30mins till 5pm. Yes, Link do appear to have it over Computershare for service.

All done, went max., have receipt, can now sleep till issue......could then be some sleepless nights!

Try not to loose to much sleep this company will do fine long term. Can someone tell me why people think shares fall after a share consolidation? As this will surely happen with seadragon this year I presume.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemc View Post
    Can someone tell me why people think shares fall after a share consolidation?
    For the same reason that the converse (i.e. share price rising after a split) is typically true: psychological.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemc View Post
    Try not to loose to much sleep this company will do fine long term. Can someone tell me why people think shares fall after a share consolidation? As this will surely happen with seadragon this year I presume.
    Jas , from info spoken by the CEO at the mkt update the cons will not take place for a few years and not until a couple of good yearly financial releases so as to get the idea from S Hers that the most pressing thing on their minds is a share consolidation, by that time the s p should be around .05 or better.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Jas , from info spoken by the CEO at the mkt update the cons will not take place for a few years and not until a couple of good yearly financial releases so as to get the idea from S Hers that the most pressing thing on their minds is a share consolidation, by that time the s p should be around .05 or better.
    Good to hear whatsup. Let's hope they stick to that. They have however been known to contradict what they say shortly after saying it as in an earlier ' we have finished selling Snakk'.
    I know it was probably a tactic to get the best price but it wasn't a good look.
    I'm in to the full SPP with these for two accounts. No problem without a screen shot.
    Good fortune all. Here's to a successful SPP Capital raise and an eventually profitable company if they get it right.
    Hopefully these shares will never be available at 1.6 cents again and I must say I was surprised they didn't come back to that after the last placement. If SPP investors don't suddenly decide they want their money out due to the current market volatility, these may do OK post SPP. Not holding my breath but will hold long term for the possible upside multiple.
    Last edited by biker; 25-01-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Guru

Im pleasantly surprised at the strength of the S P today bearing the sell off overseas and the closing of the SPP, am I missing something ?

Don't forget that it rose to trade at 4.5c early Novemebr and only fell back to around 1.8c after the SPP at 1.6c was announced. That overhang was removed on 16 Dec (ex date), and it's risen again since.

I'm expecting some profit taking on Friday and through part of next week, then another recovery.

Trading to it...

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Guru

Well they raised alot under the SPP and now have oodles of cash to build the plant and meet working capital requirements. So money is no longer an issue, execution to plan, including getting the required sales is all that is required. A good position to be in as a small company - hopefully they can deliver.

Shareprice has even increased today but maybe that's because traders haven't received their allocation of take the quick profit - hopefully not too many will.