sharetrader
Page 23 of 120 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

as a p.s. the turnover today was just over 1.6% more than triple the previous peak - only two shareholders have more than 1.5%...... am sure there will be a substantial holding notice out..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    Well spotted - good old NZX shows it at as 1.8 cents but 30,727,513 shares for $526,097 is 1.7 cents.... the informed selling to the uninformed.
    Was it you Easy Money, are you still a very big holder from the " old " days ?

For those interested in this Nelson based company.
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/SEA/announcements/253586

Nice report. Think it has good prospects in future
    Stick to the strategy

I don't see how they can publish this with a straight face! I have visions of them all sitting round the table saying - lets make next year $15m --- $15m nah why not $20m... pah.. $25m? - lets go for $27m! All in agreement? Great - I'll drink to that... its Pythonesque. Its a smart play though - hire a PR firm masquerading as an analyst to publish fiction that an officer of the company would never dare to..

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    I don't see how they can publish this with a straight face! I have visions of them all sitting round the table saying - lets make next year $15m --- $15m nah why not $20m... pah.. $25m? - lets go for $27m! All in agreement? Great - I'll drink to that... its Pythonesque. Its a smart play though - hire a PR firm masquerading as an analyst to publish fiction that an officer of the company would never dare to..
    Appropriate non-de-plume...

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Think they have a Norwegian Blue as their mascot?
    and will we be arguing over whether it is actually dead or just pining in a year or 2?

quite hard to walk past at current price with the supply and sales contracts on the table, and the new factory being built to increase production capacity.
    I'm in, they have done the hard work and yes, even a checkered background, but think they are sorted
    Stick to the strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    quite hard to walk past at current price with the supply and sales contracts on the table, and the new factory being built to increase production capacity.
    I'm in, they have done the hard work and yes, even a checkered background, but think they are sorted
    I think lotto might be a more prudent investment but I guess it is about portfolio balance.... I just find it offensive that this sort of rubbish gets held out as some sort of financial analysis when it is pure unadulterated PR. They have gone from forecasting $1m profit on $10m to losing at $10m and building (leasing)a plant (not for expansion - but for new product/process that has yet to be proven.

Has been great for them though - $10-$20k on a report - .001 cent rise in share price and market capital up $1.8m ....

Anybody have any impressions from the AGM? News coverage made it sound pretty optimistic, but were any hard questions asked and answered?