sharetrader
Page 48 of 120 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Moving nicely along now - 1.4c.

Was at a very busy souvenir shop over the weekend and it is astounding the price premium Comvita products fetch compared to other brands.

Here's hoping the magic rubs off on Seadragon!

Certainly is going gang-busters today. The depth chart reminds me of PGW some 5 years ago at its best... 53 buyers, 12 sellers.

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

Great little film of the new factory... New Seadragon Factory Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Thx for highlighting that.

Am in for a dollar, in for a ride!
    Welcome to our Company Balance ... I've been waiting for a while ... I knew we would see you here eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Welcome to our Company Balance ... I've been waiting for a while ... I knew we would see you here eventually.
    Not a hard decision - change in management and directors, capital raising out of the way, new directors and management participating in the capital issue and Comvita coming in as shareholder.

Previous management and directors were waste of time - not surprising as a backdoor job. Would not touch the company with a ten foot barge pole with those incompetent nincompoops and backdoor junkies in there in charge.
    Last edited by Balance; 01-12-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Dilettante

Absolutely correct Balance. New Board & Management, capital raising and a strong cornerstone shareholder makes this a very different company. I´m happy for the company/shareholders and happy to be onboard.

Previous management and directors were waste of time .... Would not touch the company with a ten foot barge pole with those incompetent nincompoops and backdoor junkies in there in charge.
    Well I agree the recent changes are welcome and have helped revive confidence in SEA, but the new plant wasn't suddenly dreamt up and made operational in five minutes under the new management. Give the old guard a little credit where it's due. The SP is not suddenly increasing because of Comvita's involvement or the changes in leadership - that's all old news. The SP has shot up suddenly now because of the inauguration of a productive asset that is actually the long-planned centrepiece of SEA's expansion. As the new leadership's press release says, it is "the culmination of many years of hard work".

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Well I agree the recent changes are welcome and have helped revive confidence in SEA, but the new plant wasn't suddenly dreamt up and made operational in five minutes under the new management. Give the old guard a little credit where it's due. The SP is not suddenly increasing because of Comvita's involvement or the changes in leadership - that's all old news. The SP has shot up suddenly now because of the inauguration of a productive asset that is actually the long-planned centrepiece of SEA's expansion. As the new leadership's press release says, it is "the culmination of many years of hard work".
    Nope - those backdoor boys are useless.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Its great when someone articulates accurately exactly what I was thinking. Great post.
    I don't hold but follow with interest. NZ needs companies like this to be successful.

Nope - those backdoor boys are useless.
    Actually Balance, me thinks it is more about you having a problem with the method a Company chooses to list itself on the share market - rather than the Company's officers themselves. You banged on for months on the SNK thread calling them useless because they also used a back door listing...and now you have started on this thread beating the same drum.

I think it is this type of repetitive diatribe that eventually puts a negative slant on the affected thread which may then prevent prospective holders from participating in what could be a great Company. NT001 is correct - give the previous management some credit for at least taking the decision to build the new factory!

Despite what you might think about the legitimacies of back door listings, the fact is it is a legal way to list. Of course, you are entitled to your view on this and you have duly made your comment. It obviously bothers you, so instead of doing your best to destroy those Companies that have dared to "back list"... why not start a thread on the subject of "back listing" and you will be able to be as repetitious as you like on the subject.

Thankfully, SNK are now recovering - let's hope SEA don't have to go through what SNK went through!!