sharetrader
Page 49 of 120 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Advanced Member

Having bought in only a few short weeks ago for .008 and .009 is it really now worth double?
    Been a very easy ride up, and it still seems to have more legs. Any idea of fundamentals? have to confess i dont

Guru

D Ters have had their fun for the day and have left the building , back to .015 !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Actually Balance, me thinks it is more about you having a problem with the method a Company chooses to list itself on the share market - rather than the Company's officers themselves. You banged on for months on the SNK thread calling them useless because they also used a back door listing...and now you have started on this thread beating the same drum.

I think it is this type of repetitive diatribe that eventually puts a negative slant on the affected thread which may then prevent prospective holders from participating in what could be a great Company. NT001 is correct - give the previous management some credit for at least taking the decision to build the new factory!

Despite what you might think about the legitimacies of back door listings, the fact is it is a legal way to list. Of course, you are entitled to your view on this and you have duly made your comment. It obviously bothers you, so instead of doing your best to destroy those Companies that have dared to "back list"... why not start a thread on the subject of "back listing" and you will be able to be as repetitious as you like on the subject.

Thankfully, SNK are now recovering - let's hope SEA don't have to go through what SNK went through!!
    Legal does not necessarily = correct, moral, ethical or proper.

For your future reference, do you actually condone officers, directors, promoters and management who backdoors a company, hype the hell out of it, sells their shares at the inflated prices and leave the company to its own limited devices after that. Case in point is Snakk - do we want to go through how the promoters ripped tens of millions of dollars out of Snakk, selling their shares for 2400% profits with the assistance of the management releasing hyped up 'sky is the limit' commentaries etc etc?

SNK is recovering? Tell that to the punters who bought their shares off the promoters and directors at 12c and above.

Classic posting on Snakk : "Now lets all settle down and have a nice cup of tea. There is a lot of speculation on whats going on and what is not. The answer is simple, go to the first annual meeting next month and get it from the horses mouth. Here is your chance. So who is going to join see weed at the meeting? or am i going to be left holding the baby with phooy bottom. If you have'nt got any shares, then buy some, they are only 9 or 10c. This is your chance to meet all these big Snakk holders and to ask all the questions that have been asked on this forum. ps Moosie, i have been accumulateing Snakk shares since spp. I probably been buying the ones you are selling, so if you want to sell any more, come straight to me, i will buy them, and save on brokerage hehe"

I have invested in Seadragon starting at 1.2c on the basis that the backdoor boys are out. I'm actually saying that the company is now a respectable and appropriately risk/reward weighted enough company to invest in - Others may care to follow or they may not.
    Last edited by Balance; 02-12-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Legal does not necessarily = correct, moral, ethical or proper.

SNK is recovering? Tell that to the punters who bought their shares off the promoters and directors at 12c and above.

I have invested in Seadragon starting at 1.2c on the basis that the backdoor boys are out. I'm actually saying that the company is now a respectable and appropriately risk/reward weighted enough company to invest in - Others may care to follow or they may not.
    Come on Balance ... you are the self confessed "know it all" when it comes to business investment. So, given the lambasting I got when I used words like "correct, moral, ethical or proper" etc (or words to that effect) in the earlier days on the PEB thread, I find it hypocritical for you to now say that Directors should make decisions that are based on "correct, moral, ethical or proper" grounds ....in preference to making "legal" decisions. Are you suggesting decisions that are not "correct, moral, ethical or proper" are actually illegal? Or, are you suggesting decisions that are not "correct, moral, ethical or proper" are made only by Companies that have listed by the back door?

The fact is, Directors are only obligated to make "legal" decisions that are in the best interests of the Company. Words like "correct, moral, ethical or proper" are subjective and are either irrelevant or - it costs a lot of money in legal fees trying to prove otherwise!

Despite your last sentence appearing to suggest it's a good time to get into SEA (unauthorised investment advice perhaps?), which may or may not turn out to be true, I note you have "invested" in this stock, which suggests a decent period of holding - as opposed to "trading" the stock. More importantly - for those "others who may care to follow" your lead, I sincerely hope you display "correct, moral, ethical or proper" decision making by advising (on this thread) your followers IMMEDIATELY BEFORE you decide to liquidate your holding.

The roses look good this morning as the ripening tomatoes add a glow of fruitiness to the garden.

SeaDragon without the backdoor boys looks good too!

Life is GOOD!

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/1...gon-board.html

"Two of the people in the room had never been to Nelson in their lives, yet we’re running two fish oil factories in Nelson – that could not carry on."

"Five of them have now left, resigned or retired, so I would say it was a difficult few weeks and the fact he wasn’t showing up at meetings didn’t help matters either".

What a freaking joke the backdoored SEA was.

When should I sell SEA Balance?

PS - Did your roses smell good?

Guru

2019 -- seriously why sell before, have a look at Blackmores BKL on the ASX and see the future , see where it came from a couple of years back , $28 up to $190 now , but only 17 mil shares on issue, once the 100 /1 or even 10,000 /1 consolidation is completed were on our way. hold/hold/hold !

Guru

2019 -- seriously why sell before, have a look at Blackmores BKL on the ASX and see the future , see where it came from a couple of years back , $28 up to $190 now , but only 17 mil shares on issue, once the 100 /1 or even 10,000 /1 consolidation is completed were on our way. hold/hold/hold !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Thanks Whatsup, I think you are onto something....but I will sell as soon as I read on here that Balance has sold his/her "investment". Mind you, it will no doubt be too late to sell by the time he/she advises his/her followers on here that he/she has sold!